"It (the attacks) will not damage our nation's determination to fight terrorism. but will only increase hatred for the governments of the United States and their stooges in the region like the Saudis", Khamenei said.
On Friday, Iran's Intelligence Ministry said since the attack on Wednesday security forces have arrested 41 individuals linked to the Islamic State (IS) in Tehran, Kermanshah, Kurdistan and West Azarbaijan provinces.
3- As the proponents of the Takfiri ideology first and foremost despise democracy and election, it is quite expressive and significant that the Parliament was one of the targets of the terrorist attacks, occurring two weeks after vibrant and hard-fought presidential and local elections in Iran, in which 71 percent of the Iranian people took part.
Suicide bombers and gunmen attacked the Iranian parliament and Ayatollah Khomeini's mausoleum in Tehran on Wednesday.
James Comey témoigne à charge contre Donald Trump — Etats-Unis
Pourquoi n'a-t-il pas démissionné? Mais il a tout de même interprété les paroles du président comme une instruction . Ce dernier a été nommé mi-mai par le département de la Justice pour poursuivre l'enquête du FBI sur la Russie .
Two teams of attackers armed with guns and explosives targeted the Parliament building and the mausoleum in apparently coordinated attacks that occurred within an hour of each other.
It said: "If a safe country like Islamic Republic of Iran can be attacked, it means all should be on guard and be on security alert".
The United States and several allies in the Middle East have been fighting against the Islamic State.
On Thursday, U.S. President Donald Trump accused Iran of sponsoring terrorism and "risk falling victim to the evil they promote". Iran also has been fiercely opposed to the militant group. "Terrorism respects no borders, and we remind the Trump administration that Iranians held vigils for the American victims of terrorism after the September 11th attacks". Saudi Arabia has said it was not involved.
The Sunni Muslim militants of Islamic State claimed responsibility for the attacks on the Shi'ite Muslim state.
- Theresa May's stance might 'delay' EU-Brexit talks by a year
- Three All Blacks in Highlanders team to face British and Irish Lions
- John Oliver: The most important thing in James Comey's testimony
- Attorney General Sessions to face US Senate panel in public
- Pitcher? Hitter? Both? MLB draft marked by 2-way players
- Trump's Ex-Campaign Manager Lewandowski Eyes White House Position
- Rafael Nadal Makes History at the French Open
- Dunn School's Michael wins soccer Gatorade Player of the Year
- Can the Queen say no to Theresa May?
- Psychiatrist: Carter followed Roy into 'very dark place'