Nebraska State Patrol troopers arrest a man suspected of shooting at a vehicle traveling on I-80 in Lincoln. Troopers, assisted by Lincoln Police, responded to reports that the driver of a red Toyota Rav4 had displayed a handgun in the window and fired multiple shots at another vehicle while both were driving westbound on I-80.
Get the news that matters most to you sent to you as it happens.
No one was injured, but the auto was hit by at least one bullet, Thomas said.
Mattis Calls Out China's 'Contempt' For Nations' 'Interests'
It allegedly works with a North Korean trading company, Tangun, which the US accuses of securing supplies for the nuclear program. China's public vote to penalize North Korea is a new chapter in what appears to be increasingly strained ties between the two.
The Nebraska State Patrol reported Sunday that it had arrested a 48-year-old man on charges of assault with a deadly weapon, being a prohibited person in possession of a firearm, false reporting and possession of forged documents.
He has not yet been charged.
- GE names John Flannery as chairman and CEO
- German ZEW economic indicator drops in June
- Cavaliers season ends with Game 5 loss to Warriors
- Refs clarify odd Draymond Green-Steve Kerr technical foul switcheroo
- Aviva plc (AV) Given Consensus Rating of "Hold" by Analysts
- Warriors fans celebrate NBA title with rowdy street party
- What the United Kingdom election quake means for the world
- Législatives : Royal a voté En Marche! et déplore les "divisions" du PS
- Oklahoma baseball coach Pete Hughes resigns
- Explosion levels 2 homes, damages dozens more in Illinois