Nebraska State Patrol troopers arrest a man suspected of shooting at a vehicle traveling on I-80 in Lincoln. Troopers, assisted by Lincoln Police, responded to reports that the driver of a red Toyota Rav4 had displayed a handgun in the window and fired multiple shots at another vehicle while both were driving westbound on I-80.
Get the news that matters most to you sent to you as it happens.
No one was injured, but the auto was hit by at least one bullet, Thomas said.
Explosion levels 2 homes, damages dozens more in Illinois
The people say the residents of the home that exploded are still on vacation but have seen the damage in photos sent by neighbors. Be proactive - Use the "Flag as Inappropriate" link at the upper right corner of each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
The Nebraska State Patrol reported Sunday that it had arrested a 48-year-old man on charges of assault with a deadly weapon, being a prohibited person in possession of a firearm, false reporting and possession of forged documents.
He has not yet been charged.
- Melania Trump and son move to the White House
- Aviva plc (AV) Given Consensus Rating of "Hold" by Analysts
- Pakistani PM hopes for swift solution to crisis over Qatar
- The questions that could determine Sessions' fate
- An Uber Driver Has Been Jailed For Raping A Female Passenger
- Mattis Calls Out China's 'Contempt' For Nations' 'Interests'
- Législatives : Royal a voté En Marche! et déplore les "divisions" du PS
- Indulgent names make vegetables more appealing
- 133'000 dollars pour deux tickets pour la finale
- What the United Kingdom election quake means for the world