During games 1 and 2 Curry laced up an all-white colorway of the Curry 4, but as he visited The Land he brought out a new black/white colorway. Curry said with disbelief in his eyes. "I really don't have an answer for that".
Both Curry and Durant chuckled at the question, but it was evident that the inquiry made Curry uncomfortable.
Durant then chimed in, saying, "You gotta do better than that. I have no idea what situation you're talking about", Curry said. "I like you, but you got to be better".
Belmont win was plenty compelling for Tapwrit's team
Gormley finished fourth, followed by Senior Investment, Twisted Tom, Lookin At Lee, Meantime, J Boys Echo and Multiplier. The two were neck and neck most of the race on Saturday until Tapwrit overtook him in the final stretch by two lengths.
And apparently, even after the Cavs' Game 4 win that restored some drama to these Finals, we're still not moving on from Squatgate. As the Warriors head into Game 4 of the National Basketball Association 2017 Finals, with a chance to make National Basketball Association history with an unprecedented 16-0 sweep, it may be the ideal platform for Draymond to bolster his DRAY DAY brand.
The Warriors now lead the series 3-1, the same advantage they had past year when the Cavaliers rallied to win three straight and capture the championship to stun Golden State.
You can catch Game 5 on Monday at 9 p.m. ET.
- Monster Hunter World annoncé sur PS4 durant la conférence de Sony
- Draymond Green Says Clevelanders "Don't Seem To Be The Sharpest People Around"
- Qatar Airways urges United Nations action against Gulf boycott
- Former FBI chief's hearing latest in major distractions for Trump
- Cosby Defense Rests in Bill Cosby Sex Assault Case
- Woman DRAGGED along street by moped gang after refusing to let go of bag
- Apple App Store update moves tipping to in-app purchase territory
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions to Testify Publicly on Tuesday
- United States official makes brief appearance at G7 environment summit
- Résultats législatives: déroute pour les anciens ministres de François Hollande