- AFPCleveland Cavaliers' Kyrie Irving has been having a huge scoring performance against the Golden State Warriors in Game 4 of the National Basketball Association finals. If not for missed shots by Cleveland's Kyrie Irving and Kyle Korver in the final minute of Game 3, the series could have been tied 2-2 going into Monday night and it would be on the way to becoming one of the epic championships of the era.
The Warriors bounced back in a big way midway through the second, however, once they could get their stars back on the floor all at, who became the first player in Finals history to average a triple-double in the series, the same time. "I mean, they're coming right after us, so we have to go after them". Hitting, being physical, we have to do that.
It was the first career National Basketball Association title for Durant, who left Oklahoma City last July to join the Warriors amid expectations he and Golden State would fill trophy cases. "We were really good tonight".
Game 5 of the NBA Finals is off to a much more deliberate start than Game 4's track meet. "We know what we have to do".
The Cavs wore these exact jerseys in Game 5 and 7 of last year's Finals and also became the first team in National Basketball Association history to come back from being down 3-1 and emerge as National Basketball Association champions. Before Cleveland's 137-116 home victory in Friday night's Game 4, Golden State was a ideal 15-0 and had a chance to become the first National Basketball Association team to go unbeaten in the playoffs. But when healthy, Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving has been a spark plug for the team, averaging 32.5 points in elimination games, all four of which Cleveland has won.
Charles Blow Has Some Advice for Everyone Fantasizing About Trump's Impeachment
However, as to Obstruction of Justice and 18 USC § 1512 (b)(3), the evidence we have is sufficient to move forward now. Once filed, Sherman's resolution would be the first article of impeachment introduced in the 115th Congress.
They practiced it several times as heads turned in Oracle Arena to watch and listen. "If we don't protect the ball, we don't limit their three-point shooting, then we can get blown out". Durant has made 14 of 18 shots, including 5 of 7 3-pointers, to put the Warriors on the brink of their second championship in three years. "I thought the first two games [we] were being too nice".
The Warriors also won titles in 1947 and 1956, when the team was based in Philadelphia, and took the crown in 1975 and 2015 after moving to the San Francisco Bay area, but had never clinched a title at home.
"I couldn't sleep for two days", Durant, who was named the Finals MVP, said during an on-court interview.
"They're going to view this as a game seven situation", Cleveland's Richard Jefferson said. "But for them, this particularly is from the standpoint of they don't want to go back to Cleveland and they understand that anything can happen in game seven". As the confetti fell from the rafters, Queen's We Are The Champions blared from the speakers as a visibly emotional Durant hugged his team-mates (and even whispered something to James). Your coaching staff gives you a game plan, you just try to execute it. Then all of a sudden you get smacked in the face and it's like: Whoa.
- Lance McCullers Placed on 10-Day DL by Astros with Back Injury
- Undertale Coming to PS4 and PS Vita This Summer
- Trump vs. Comey: Lawmakers turn up heat on president about contradictory claims
- British PM loses majority but battles to stay on
- Author eats his book on live TV after incorrect UK poll prediction
- Fan pays $133000 for pair of NBA Finals tickets
- Qatar Hits Out at Gulf States 'Policy of Domination and Control'
- Boston Red Sox select Tanner Houck in the 2017 MLB Draft
- US opts out of G7 pledge committing to Paris climate accord
- Principal apologizes for banning Army uniform at graduation