Grand Tour star Richard Hammond has made a video addressing his fans after a horrifying crash over the weekend left him in hospital.
In a harrowing incident that thankfully resulted in no fatalities, former Top Gear host Richard Hammond recently lost control of a $1 million Rimac Concept One supercar and crashed into a house while driving in Switzerland. Hopefully, when he comes out of surgery and is feeling up to it, he will be able to tell us. Even more incredible is the fact that Hammond managed to climb out of the vehicle wreckage on his own accord.
He went on: 'And as I stood there, waiting for news, it dawned on me that the burning vehicle was not yellow, as the Aventador was. He was in a right old state, his arms waving frantically, his eyes wide.
Clarkson added: "Then came news from a nearby marshal that he wasn't". And that "his body" - that's what they said - was behind a screen at the bottom of the hill.
9th Circuit Appeals Court largely upholds block on Trump's revised travel ban
Supreme Court to intervene and reinstate the revised travel ban - looks forward to hearing from the high court on the issue. Attorney General Jeff Sessions insisted the new decision would harm national security - an argument the judges rejected.
'I could see the screen. I couldn't see Hammond.
Richard has since apologised to his wife and two daughters for making them worry in a video filmed from his hospital bed. Not after a crash that big'.
A spokesman for The Grand Tour thanked paramedics for their "swift response" after the accident, and added that the cause is being investigated.
- Ethnicisme: le pape menace des prêtres nigérians
- Assessing Trump's self-defense in Comey drama
- United Kingdom vote a gamble that could complicate Brexit: Europe leaders
- Someone reportedly just paid the highest price for seats in National Basketball Association history
- Charlie Gard's parents await decision from European Court of Human Rights
- Trump vs. Comey: Lawmakers turn up heat on president about contradictory claims
- Dentistes. En grève cette semaine en Bretagne
- Lance McCullers Placed on 10-Day DL by Astros with Back Injury
- Bill Gates in Atlanta: Foundation, Rotary commit $450 million to end polio
- Jury gets case in Cosby sex assault trial