The Pittsburgh Penguins are once again Stanley Cup champions, which means there will be a parade.
Stanley Cup Championship items are now available at Sports Obsession and J.C. Penney at the Eastwood Mall.
The parade route is the same as past year, running along Grant Street and the Boulevard of the Allies, but it ends at Point State Park instead of Stanwix Street.
Mike Gundy signs new, 5-year contract with Oklahoma State
While I believe his achievements are often overlooked nationally, he's certainly appreciated by those of us at Oklahoma State. In 2016, only 20 coaches reported salaries of more than $4 million per year, according to the USA Today Salary Database .
The Penguins beat the Nashville Predators 2-0 in Game 6 of the final on Sunday. A stage will be set up on the lawn (city side) of Point State Park for celebratory remarks from Pittsburgh Penguins personnel.
When: The parade will begin at 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 14. The Storm Prediction Center has the entire Pittsburgh area in a marginal risk for severe weather.
The City of Pittsburgh's Department of Public Safety is advising anyone coming to the celebration plan accordingly with what they wear, and making sure to stay hydrated.
- The Charles Schwab Corporation (SCHW) Shares Sold by Gamco Investors INC
- Southern Illinois officer kills burglary suspect in shootout
- Teen dances after lifesaving heart transplant
- Why Wonder Woman's second-weekend sales are so extraordinary - and important
- Un bus en feu sur le ring de Bruxelles
- Militants hurl grenade at CRPF camp in Pulwama, 9 injured
- E3 2017: Sony PS4 sales reach 60.4 million units worldwide
- Comedian sacked by CNN after Trump severed head photo
- Record number of Britons become German citizens post-Brexit vote
- Why the Warriors won