Cooper is the first Longhorn drafted by the Dodgers since outfielder Kyle Russell was a third-round pick in 2008.
Kendall, a native of Holmen, Wis., has excellent bat speed and raw power, but there is a question as to whether he will be able to make consistent contact in the big leagues.
Michael Flynn To Turn Over Some Subpoenaed Documents To Senate Committee
Cohen said Tuesday that he had declined to participate in both the House and Senate intelligence committee investigations. Trump accused Democrats of blocking Page's testimony, without citing evidence but referring to an unidentified report.
AUSTIN, Texas-Texas Baseball redshirt-junior pitcher Morgan Cooper was selected tonight in the second round, 62nd overall, by the Los Angeles Dodgers in the 2017 Major League Baseball Draft.
"A fast-twitch athlete with five-tool potential, Kendall stands out most with his plus-plus speed and also possesses deceptive strength". Cooper, a 6-4, 215-pound right-hander, was a second-round pick. He underwent Tommy John surgery in late April and expects to be back on the mound in the first half of 2018. "We would love it if that was the end result. He's definitely a starter", Gasparino said. On the development end, we're not waiting for a pitch to come or maybe have to work on his delivery.
- Golden State Warriors beat Cleveland Cavaliers to clinch NBA title
- Warriors' Draymond Green will be on the court for this Game 5
- Slam drought done, Nadal heads to grass
- British Police Recover Body Of 8th Confirmed Victim In London Bridge Attack
- North Korea conducts fifth missile test in a month
- Wonder Woman lassos fans with box office hit
- Bangladesh diplomat arrested for not paying servant wages
- De Villiers confident of leading South Africa in 2019 World Cup
- Uber chief business officer to leave company amid turmoil
- E3 2017 : Skull & Bones pirate la conférence Ubisoft