Several reports have now claimed that a £60m deal for Morata - whose agent recently stated he is seeking starting XI opportunities elsewhere - has been agreed, with personal details the only barrier left before the deal is completed.
The Spain worldwide striker made 26 appearances in the league last season, scoring 15 goals and assisting five.
Despite rejecting United's recent £52m bid for the Spaniard, according to Lopez, Real have had a new deal presented to them.
Paris Saint-Germain have slapped in an initial offer for Torino striker Andrea Belotti, who is also a target for Manchester United this summer.
Chelsea have always been linked with making a move for him and even Manchester United are interested in taking him to Old Trafford this summer, but it seems the Premier League duo are set to face competition from France.
CARTE AVANT/APRES. De la présidentielle aux législatives, En Marche ! continue sa progression
La France insoumise est aussi tombée de haut car, PCF inclus, le groupe n'aura que de 10 à 23 fauteuils dans l'hémicycle. Derrière le parti présidentiel, la droite (LR/UDI/DVD) raflerait de 85 à 125 sièges pour Ipsos (80 à 100 selon Elabe).
Torino president Urbano Cairo recently admitted he had no intention of lowering their asking price for Belotti and suggested the striker wanted to remain at the Serie A club.
Morata is on the lookout for a fresh start after his return to Real Madrid last summer failed to help him build upon a couple of good seasons with Milan's Italian rivals Juventus.
"He has a contract with Torino until 2021".
'It is not up to me if he stays'.
- Several Cavaliers 'Highly Agitated' By Stephen Curry's Game 3 Squat
- Wonder Woman lassos fans with box office hit
- Sessions' testimony to Congress Tuesday to be open to public
- Bangladesh diplomat arrested for not paying servant wages
- David Quessenberry wins PFWA's Halas Award
- Législatives: l'abstention atteindrait un record de 50 à 51%
- E3 2017 : Skull & Bones pirate la conférence Ubisoft
- Ostapenko claims French Open title
- UK competition watchdog warns Heineken and Punch over pub merger
- E3 2017 : Call of Duty WWII, du gameplay pour le multi