Katy had heralded the release of her new record with Witness World Wide, a 96-hour YouTube livestream that followed her as she went about her plans, including that conversation with Arianna and a tearful therapy session.
The event comes just days after Katy apologized to Taylor for any past drama and said that she totally forgives her as well. "Absolutely, 100 percent", Perry said.
In response, Perry told Huffington "there are bigger fish to fry".
Groban is "one of my good friends", she added. "I think that if we both, her and I, can be representatives of strong women that come together despite their differences, I think the whole world is going to go, like, 'Yeah, we can do this'".
As a sidebar, Corden also recently asked Perry to extrapolate on her simmering feud with Taylor Swift. Many speculated that the decision was made as a subtle dig against Perry, possibly the latest development in the pair's long-rumored conflict.
Trump's Ex-Campaign Manager Lewandowski Eyes White House Position
The White House press secretary also said the Afghan strategy review is still underway. Spicer hems before dropping what sounds a lot like a bombshell.
"And that's it", Katy told Today show host Natalie Morales during her live stream.
"Look at Katy Perry - she's so glamorous, she's rich, she's luxurious, successful and, like, Katheryn Hudson - I didn't have any money, I didn't have any influence, I didn't have anything", she said.
Instead of singing "Don't you come for me", in the first verse, Katy changed it to a more positive "God bless you on your journey, oh baby girl".
"Even in my intention to appreciate Japanese culture, I did it wrong with a performance, and I didn't know I did it wrong until I heard people saying I did it wrong (sic)", she explained. "My story, which is true to me, is that, I've had not just one person bully me or one person hold me down, or met one troll". The singer invited fans to watch her lead her life over the weekend inside her Los Angeles home as she went about her life doing yoga, cooking, sleeping, playing with her dog Nugget and chatting with other celebrities who showed up at her door from time to time.
The singer laughed off the wardrobe mishap, joking that she couldn't believe she had torn her trousers during a show where "the whole world was watching".
- Theresa May's election gamble backfires as voters throw a surprise
- May seeks to rally party lawmakers behind her leadership
- Universal Display Corporation (OLED) Position Raised by Quantitative Investment Management LLC
- Theresa May's stance might 'delay' EU-Brexit talks by a year
- This is Apple's best iPad ever - here's why
- James Comey témoigne à charge contre Donald Trump — Etats-Unis
- Rafael Nadal Makes History at the French Open
- Psychiatrist: Carter followed Roy into 'very dark place'
- Korea's ICBM and nuclear weapons nears completion
- Attorney General Sessions to face US Senate panel in public