The rainbow flag reaction emoji was unveiled on Facebook for LGBT pride month in addition to the "like" and other buttons.
Pride Month stems from the 1969 Stonewall uprising in NY, when activists protested a police raid at a gay club.
So, how do you get the rainbow flag reaction on Facebook?
"When you choose this temporary rainbow reaction, you'll be expressing your "Pride" to the post", Schultz said. To access it, you must like this page.
The pride reaction will most likely only be around for the rest of the month.
Has Huawei overtaken Apple in global phone sales?
Though Samsung leads the global market in volumes, Huawei has overtaken the Korean technology major in some markets, Wang said. Speaking to ET, Wang said that though Huawei's marketing budget will be higher than last year's, it will be reasonable.
This new rainbow emoji will be available on the social media platform throughout the month of June to mark pride month for the LGBTQ community.
The fact that Facebook will only include the Pride emoji in your reactions if you've actively liked their LGBT page kind of defeats the point. For example, if you search for gay pride, the search result will be accompanied by a colourful rainbow artwork flowing on the side of the screen that shows the search results.
June is Pride month, and two of the biggest names in tech are getting involved in the celebrations.
As one might expect, many reasonable people accepted the challenge, and bombarded the anti-gay Christian Facebook page with happy rainbow flag emojis. You get the Facebook Profile Photo here and celebrate pride with Facebook. The LGBT+ community still have to fight for equal rights all over the world on a daily basis.
After hundreds of users replied with outrage, A&F quickly deleted the tweet and replaced it with a blander statement saying "Pride is an important time for the LGBTQ+ community".
- US shale firms more exposed to falling oil prices as hedges expire
- Shivraj observes fast to restore 'peace', Congress slams him
- UK competition watchdog warns Heineken and Punch over pub merger
- CARTE AVANT/APRES. De la présidentielle aux législatives, En Marche ! continue sa progression
- Several Cavaliers 'Highly Agitated' By Stephen Curry's Game 3 Squat
- Britons vote in election marred by terror attacks
- Warriors beat Cavaliers 129-120 to win NBA title
- $447M Powerball ticket sold in California; jackpot resets to $40M
- Morgan Cooper picked by Dodgers
- Les résultats du 1er tour dans le Nord et le Pas-de-Calais — Législatives