Despite his National Football League experience, Young is considered a CFL rookie.
On Monday, the Saskatchewan Roughriders announced that former Texas Longhorns quarterback Vince Young, who is attempting a comeback with the CFL squad, tore his hamstring on June 6 and will miss 4-6 weeks. He is vying for a backup job behind starting quarterback Kevin Glenn. Young won't be recovered in time for the team's regular-season opener on June 22, and he could miss as many as three games.
Australia's Steve Smith frustrated by Oval abandonment
Mortaza also conceded Bangladesh must be more ruthless when they have a chance to kill off opponents. This gesture of the player makes Bangladesh somehow being upset.
"It's disappointing that we didn't get to see him in the pre-season", said Jones, whose team completes its exhibition slate Friday in Vancouver against the B.C. Lions. "It was a lot worse than we envisioned". The 34-year-old quarterback hasn't competed in pro football for three years, and he hasn't appeared in a regulation game since the 2011 season as a member of the Philadelphia Eagles.
Saskatchewan put Young on its negotiation list February 2, per Charean Williams of Pro Football Talk, and signed him to a two-year deal without any up-front commitment. He retired after the Cleveland Browns released him in 2014.
- May seeks to rally party lawmakers behind her leadership
- Two attorneys general sue Trump: Checks and balances 'are failing us'
- Kevin Durant helps Warriors win second NBA title in three years
- Katy Perry reveals personal struggles during marathon live stream
- Three All Blacks in Highlanders team to face British and Irish Lions
- Georgia Power to takeover Vogtle nuclear plant expansion from Toshiba subsidiary
- Bill Maher, the N-word and How He Betrayed Black Intellectuals
- Attorney General Sessions to face US Senate panel in public
- Trump's Ex-Campaign Manager Lewandowski Eyes White House Position
- Jeff Sessions hearing looms over week on the Hill