While it is not mentioned in the trailer, The Inpatient looksto be connected with the survival horror adventure game Until Dawn, taking place 60 years prior to the aforementioned title. A release date was not announced.
Bravo Team isn't the only PlayStation VR (PSVR) game that Supermassive Games had to reveal at E3 today, it also had a new horror game to debut in The Inpatient.
Anyone familiar with Until Dawn will recognize the imposing sanatorium but this time you'll see everything as it was during its 1950s heyday.
Kevin Durant helps Warriors win second NBA title in three years
Cleveland coach Tyronn Lue said his team was "too nice" in the first three games, asked for more physicality and got it. I'm going to go out on a limb and say the Warriors end, but not without going through the eye of the needle first.
You play a patient with amnesia in the game, which is set in the Blackwood Sanatorium.
With a branching narrative, and different endings; every choice you make can drastically affect the way the game plays out. Which is exactly what Until Dawn, the game in question, was going for and promptly nailed.
The rest of the details concerning the game are scarce, and for now, all we have is the below clip to go on. Unsettling music, a creepy-looking doctor, it's all present and in your face with the PS VR perspective that the game offers.
- Baseball Roundup: It's MLB Draft Day! Twins, You're On The Clock
- 'No reason' to cancel Trump's United Kingdom visit
- Korea's ICBM and nuclear weapons nears completion
- John Oliver: The most important thing in James Comey's testimony
- Restore devolution or face return of direct rule, Foster tells Sinn Fein
- Hamilton wins F1 Canadian Grand Prix, picks up points on Vettel
- Top US environmental official Scott Pruit leaves G7 summit after brief appearance
- Trump's state visit to Britain put on hold because of protest fears
- US Treasury suggests easing Volcker rule, cutting CFPB power
- Strong, shallow natural disaster rattles Indonesia's capital