Everyone except Draymond Green and the Game 4 referees thought he would be ejected when he picked up a technical foul in the second half. He waved his arms in frustration at an official after being called for fouling Kevin Love and was hit with the tech, which would have triggered an automatic ejection.
Rather than it being Green's second technical foul - as it was listed on the stat sheet, and had been told to all of Quicken Loans Arena by the public address announcer - the officials huddled and determined that it was, in fact, his first.
Kerr said he thought the first technical was called on Green - though said he thought he deserved it - and believed his power forward was going to have to leave the floor when the one was called in the third quarter.
"No, I don't really pay no much attention", he said.
Monster Hunter World annoncé sur PS4 durant la conférence de Sony
Après avoir connu un très large succès sur les consoles portables de Nintendo , la saga Monster Hunter arrive enfin sur PS4 . Une nouvelle entrée pour la grande franchise populaire Monster Hunter .
For several minutes, however, the only people who seemed to know that in the entire arena were the three officials. "It's insane to think that he thought it was my second technical foul and I would get a technical foul for that".
What happened on Friday is best described as shady, just like Dikembe Mutombo prematurely congratulating the 76ers on the first overall pick in the 2016 National Basketball Association draft, or the Knicks winning the '85 lottery. At that time, we did not do a very good job of listening to the PA announcer and we did not hear him announce it. And then, without announcing anything, Green remained in the game, and play resumed - leaving everyone who wasn't on the court confused as to what had actually taken place.
Late in Game 4 a year ago, Green swiped at LeBron James' groin and was subsequently given a flagrant foul.
"When the technical foul was called on Draymond Green, we reported it to the table", referee Mike Callahan said.
- Iranian security forces kill mastermind of Tehran terror attacks
- Draymond Green gets in the mix in Game 4 against Cavs
- Attorney General Sessions to talk publicly to US Senate panel
- Woman DRAGGED along street by moped gang after refusing to let go of bag
- Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air 13 Launched With Fingerprint Sensors
- Abstention record et Emmanuel Macron en marche vers la majorité absolue — Législatives
- Impatient Brussels hosts Brexit 'talks about talks'
- Apple App Store update moves tipping to in-app purchase territory
- United States official makes brief appearance at G7 environment summit
- Cars 3: one final trailer