Similarly, Deacon can also use zombies to his own advantage. Players play as Deacon St. John, a Drifter and bounty hunter who would rather risk the dangers of the broken road than live in one of the "safe" wilderness encampments.
The culmination of all things a zombie fan could want is Day Gone and we have some wonderful details about the game that have just been revealed to us from Sony's live E3 2017 conference that is underway as of right now. Last year, they debuted the first trailer for their new, The Walking Dead-esque zombie survival game, "Days Gone". In the actual gameplay we get to see the undead in this world, even undead animals like a giant zombie bear.
Rafael Nadal remporte sa "decima" à Roland-Garros — Tennis
Puis il a pris l'initiative avec son formidable coup droit lifté de gaucher et c'est Wawrinka qui a visité le court. Le Majorquin aura une semaine pour savourer son triomphe avant de commencer la saison sur herbe, au Queen's.
Sony did not reveal a release window for the game, so we will just have to patiently wait to hear more news on the title. From what we have seen of Deacon already, we know he's more than capable of handling himself and getting out of tough situations.
Days Gone arrives exclusively on the PlayStation 4 sometime in 2018.
- Pak PM Nawaz Sharif to visit Saudi Arabia amid Gulf crisis
- Le rappeur Diddy est la plus riche des célébrités
- Wonder Woman stays atop box office, The Mummy is crushed
- Golden State looks to clinch at home
- Jeff Sessions' testimony to Congress Tuesday to be open to public
- Thai police raid 'click farm,' find 347200 SIM cards
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) Position Increased by Boys Arnold & Co. Inc
- "Personne ne peut dicter la politique étrangère" du Qatar (ministre qatari)
- Golden State Warriors capture second National Basketball Association title in three years
- Paul Nuttall resigns as leader following Ukip wipeout