Similarly, Deacon can also use zombies to his own advantage. Players play as Deacon St. John, a Drifter and bounty hunter who would rather risk the dangers of the broken road than live in one of the "safe" wilderness encampments.
The culmination of all things a zombie fan could want is Day Gone and we have some wonderful details about the game that have just been revealed to us from Sony's live E3 2017 conference that is underway as of right now. Last year, they debuted the first trailer for their new, The Walking Dead-esque zombie survival game, "Days Gone". In the actual gameplay we get to see the undead in this world, even undead animals like a giant zombie bear.
Pressure grows on May to pursue cross-party approach to Brexit
Gove, a long-time opponent who was dismissed when May became prime minister past year , will now serve as environment secretary. The deal also prompted Irish premier Enda Kenny to warn that such an alliance could upset Northern Ireland's fragile peace.
Sony did not reveal a release window for the game, so we will just have to patiently wait to hear more news on the title. From what we have seen of Deacon already, we know he's more than capable of handling himself and getting out of tough situations.
Days Gone arrives exclusively on the PlayStation 4 sometime in 2018.
- Rafael Nadal remporte sa "decima" à Roland-Garros — Tennis
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOG) Position Increased by Boys Arnold & Co. Inc
- Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo accused of €14.7 million tax evasion
- Golden State Warriors capture second National Basketball Association title in three years
- Jeff Sessions' testimony to Congress Tuesday to be open to public
- Thai police raid 'click farm,' find 347200 SIM cards
- Senate intel members surprised by Sessions's plans to testify
- Alexi Navalny, Vladimir Putin foe, in jail again with protesters
- Paul Nuttall resigns as leader following Ukip wipeout
- Halep, Ostapenko to clash for French Open title