Similarly, Deacon can also use zombies to his own advantage. Players play as Deacon St. John, a Drifter and bounty hunter who would rather risk the dangers of the broken road than live in one of the "safe" wilderness encampments.
The culmination of all things a zombie fan could want is Day Gone and we have some wonderful details about the game that have just been revealed to us from Sony's live E3 2017 conference that is underway as of right now. Last year, they debuted the first trailer for their new, The Walking Dead-esque zombie survival game, "Days Gone". In the actual gameplay we get to see the undead in this world, even undead animals like a giant zombie bear.
Pak PM Nawaz Sharif to visit Saudi Arabia amid Gulf crisis
Qatari officials met Monday with Ethiopia's prime minister and Saudi officials visited the Ethiopian capital over the weekend. Mauritania added its name to the list the following day, while Jordan downgraded its diplomatic relations with Doha .
Sony did not reveal a release window for the game, so we will just have to patiently wait to hear more news on the title. From what we have seen of Deacon already, we know he's more than capable of handling himself and getting out of tough situations.
Days Gone arrives exclusively on the PlayStation 4 sometime in 2018.
- Deutsche Telekom AG (DTE) PT Set at €19.80 by Barclays PLC
- Wonder Woman stays atop box office, The Mummy is crushed
- Golden State Warriors capture second National Basketball Association title in three years
- Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo accused of €14.7 million tax evasion
- Manchester United miss out as Antoine Griezmann commits to Atletico Madrid
- Jeff Sessions' testimony to Congress Tuesday to be open to public
- 19-year-old Jelena Ostapenko upsets No. 11-seed Caroline Wozniacki
- Rafael Nadal remporte sa "decima" à Roland-Garros — Tennis
- Brexit talks should start 'when United Kingdom is ready'
- Thai police raid 'click farm,' find 347200 SIM cards