Bragging early in the campaign about his relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin, he said "I got to know him very well because we were both on '60 Minutes'", even though they were on different segments from different locations.
During an interview on CNN's "New Day", Kinzinger was asked what he believes after Comey's testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee last week and the president's response. He's a happy camper.
In contrast, Comey said he and President Barack Obama only spoke twice in three years, and one of those times was to say farewell.
Former Nebraska-Lincoln chancellor gets jail time in Jerry Sandusky case
The sentencing ends the last criminal case in the Sandusky scandal, which broke in 2011 and led to the firing of Paterno. Sandusky is serving a 30-to-60-year prison sentence after being found guilty of 45 counts of sexual abuse in 2012.
"It's hard to tell and that's why we need every iteration of information that's going to include Comey, if [Attorney General Jeff] Sessions testifies tomorrow, that's going to be essential, Robert Mueller's investigation", he said".
Comey Sr. defended his son giving a personal memo about his Trump conversation to a friend, Columbia Law School professor Daniel Richman.
The Associated Press wrote a beautifully wicked fact-check of Donald Trump this morning. He says "It's a good thing he didn't know". "That's not leaking", Comey Sr. told The Record. Comey also laid out specifics on at least two private phone calls initiated by Trump and said that altogether, they had had nine conversations.
- May faces calls to resign as election hangs in balance
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Uber chief business officer to leave company amid turmoil
- Alvaro Morata hints create excitement for Manchester United fans
- De Villiers confident of leading South Africa in 2019 World Cup
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions to testify in public Tuesday
- Warriors' Draymond Green will be on the court for this Game 5
- North Korea conducts fifth missile test in a month
- Trump Says He Looks Forward to Working With Theresa May
- Bangladesh diplomat arrested for not paying servant wages