Clemson's national championship football team is being honored by President Donald Trump.
During the ceremony, Swinney presented the president with two Clemson jerseys - one for Trump and one for his youngest son, Barron.
Clemson earned a come-from-behind 35-31 win over Alabama to bring home the second title in school history and the first since 1981. Watson and defensive lineman Carlos Watkins were drafted by the Houston Texans, a team owned by major Trump-donor Bob McNair.
Arsenal Shareholder Urges Wenger To Launch £80m Swoop For Chelsea Star
He has managed Arsenal for 21 seasons, with the cherry on the cake the last FA Cup won on May 27 against Chelsea at Wembley. They were also knocked out of the Champions League by Bayern Munich 10-2 on aggregate.
On Monday, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney and star quarterback Deshaun Watson will both be on hand, along with numerous rest of the Tigers.
"It'll be a great experience", Swinney said, per the Post and Courier. If you would like to discuss another topic, look for a relevant article.
Be Civil - It's OK to have a difference in opinion but there's no need to be a jerk.
- Companies end sponsorship over Trump killing scene in play
- Zinédine Zidane marque l'histoire — Ligue des Champions
- Deuxième tour des élections législatives en France (18 juin)
- Leahy: Jeff Sessions backed out of testifying
- It's safe to buy a new Mac or iPad again
- Presnel Kimpembe estime avoir beaucoup progressé grâce à Unai Emery — PSG
- From Hockey 101, Preds bring Stanley Cup Final to Music City
- Marc Benioff Sells 10000 Shares of Salesforce.com Inc (CRM) Stock
- Red Sox TV analyst Remy has cancer again, facing surgery
- Donald Trump accuses ex-FBI director James Comey of cowardice over 'leaks'