Clemson's national championship football team is being honored by President Donald Trump.
During the ceremony, Swinney presented the president with two Clemson jerseys - one for Trump and one for his youngest son, Barron.
Clemson earned a come-from-behind 35-31 win over Alabama to bring home the second title in school history and the first since 1981. Watson and defensive lineman Carlos Watkins were drafted by the Houston Texans, a team owned by major Trump-donor Bob McNair.
IPad Pro 10.5 review
While I really don't want you to do this, the camera in this iPad Pro is iPhone quality - iPhone 7 in fact. If you're familiar with any kind of iPad, then the new iPad Pro 10.5 isn't going to be a surprise.
On Monday, Clemson coach Dabo Swinney and star quarterback Deshaun Watson will both be on hand, along with numerous rest of the Tigers.
"It'll be a great experience", Swinney said, per the Post and Courier. If you would like to discuss another topic, look for a relevant article.
Be Civil - It's OK to have a difference in opinion but there's no need to be a jerk.
- Companies end sponsorship over Trump killing scene in play
- Philippines' Duterte not aware of USA support against Islamists in Marawi
- Majorité écrasante en vue pour Macron, un atout pour réformer — France/législatives
- Deuxième tour des élections législatives en France (18 juin)
- Donald Trump accuses ex-FBI director James Comey of cowardice over 'leaks'
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc Plans Dividend of $0.47 (RDSA)
- From Hockey 101, Preds bring Stanley Cup Final to Music City
- Kurt Busch Records First Top Five Since Daytona 500 Victory
- Reporter Calls Comey's Father for Scoop, Gets Quite a Surprise
- Luck and perfect tennis sends Nishikori to French Open QF