The jackpot figures are based on the victor choosing to take an annuity that pays out each year for 29 years.
The jackpot is the tenth biggest in US history and has odds of winning that are one in 292 million.
A Powerball ticket with the six winning numbers was sold Saturday night in Sun City, CA. Those numbers were 20, 26, 32, 38, 58 and the Powerball number 3.
The owner of a Southern California liquor store says he doesn't know who bought the winning $447.8 million Powerball ticket.
Miller said the estimated jackpot prize is based on a victor choosing an annuity, which pays off over 29 years.
Chris Raff of Lincoln, Neb., hands a Powerball ticket to a customer in Omaha, Neb., Saturday, June 10, 2017.
De Villiers confident of leading South Africa in 2019 World Cup
This win took India's points tally to four points, while South Africa , with only two points from three matches, were eliminated. Sri Lanka play Pakistan on Monday, with the winners likely to meet England in Cardiff on Wednesday.
The lump sum payout for the winning ticket would be $279.1 million.
Marietta Liquor & Deli in Sun City, Calif., sold the lucky ticket containing all six winning numbers for the 10th largest prize in USA history. Those figures are just the amounts withheld up front; your final tax burden is likely to be even higher.
Powerball - based on lottery tickets sold for $2 apiece - is played in 44 states as well as the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The jackpot for Wednesday's drawing will be 40-million-dollars.
Alberre owns the store with his father, who has owned it for 26 years. Today, the homes clustered around a golf course are part of Menifee, population 89,000.
- Uber chief business officer to leave company amid turmoil
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions to testify in public Tuesday
- Bangladesh diplomat arrested for not paying servant wages
- Several Cavaliers 'Highly Agitated' By Stephen Curry's Game 3 Squat
- Comey's dad says his son 'laughs' over subject of leaking
- Wonder Woman lassos fans with box office hit
- Michael Flynn To Turn Over Some Subpoenaed Documents To Senate Committee
- Sessions' testimony to Congress Tuesday to be open to public
- CARTE AVANT/APRES. De la présidentielle aux législatives, En Marche ! continue sa progression
- May faces calls to resign as election hangs in balance