Some people were expecting the next Tomb Raider game, but that's supposedly missed out on an E3 reveal for reasons which we're not quite sure of. Is it just speculation?
Forza is a consistent presence at Microsoft's E3 press conferences every year, and if a recent leak is any indication, that will be no different at today's event.
Macron en passe d'obtenir une large majorité à l'Assemblée nationale — France-Législatives
Protégés par le camp Macron, Stéphane Le Foll, Marisol Touraine et l'ex-Premier ministre Manuel Valls sont en ballotage favorable. Les titres des quotidiens nationaux ne laissent aucun doute sur la couleur de la future " chambre bleu Macron " (L'Humanité).
Geoff Keighley (producer and creator of The Game Awards and E3 judges week) is known for having very good connections in the industry and, doesn't spread rumours if there's any real doubt. Why Keighley made a decision to leak information from his own event has us all puzzled. The host was quick to point out the not-so-friendly price, to which the exec responded: "We're proud of the pricing". It's $100 higher than the PS4 Pro it will be competing with, but Scorpio features much more power and a 4K UHD Blu-Ray player. The show kicks off Sunday, June 11 at 4:00 p.m. PDT, and will take a deep dive into some of the hottest news coming out of the annual briefing. Xbox boss Phil Spencer announced the conference will last longer than their normal 90 minutes, so get your snacks and beverages ready now.
The Xbox boss also announced that the console's backward compatibility scheme - which enables old games from previous consoles to be played on the newest systems - was being extended to the original Xbox.
- "Match plié" mais pas de "Macron-mania", selon la presse — France/législatives
- "Pittsburgh" for the second time in a row won the Stanley Cup
- Rawhide dog chews recalled due to possible chemical contamination
- L'opposant Navalny interpellé avant une manifestation à Moscou — Russie
- Législatives en France: la déception des adversaires de la République en Marche
- Cavs, Warriors will get physical as finals tension boils
- French see no one to counter Macron, set to sweep parliament
- Macron rafle la mise — Législatives françaises
- The Trump Administration Now Wants SCOTUS To Reinstate The Travel Ban
- Blasts rock besieged city as Philippines marks independence day