Microsoft has announced that the Project Scorpio console will now be called the Xbox One X. The console also has a release date in Fall 2017. That's $100 more than PlayStation 4 Pro - Sony's own beefed up PlayStation 4 console that launched in November previous year.
As Microsoft promised, this console will be completely backwards compatible with Xbox One games, so you don't have to worry about starting your X collection from scratch.
L'extraordinaire performance d'une gymnaste allemande de... 92 ans
Sa particularité: à 92 ans, elle est la plus âgée des gymnastes de compétition du monde. Johanna Quaas a commencé très jeune la gymnastique .
Microsoft focused its message largely on high-definition graphics made possible by the X, and a slew of games, including several console-exclusive (at least timed-exclusive) games such as the hit PC early access multiplayer game Playerunknown's Battlegrounds. So, yes, all the fun you've come to expect from the game will be included. The game now has over three million players on Steam where it is in Early Access. That includes Xbox One, Xbox One S, and the newly announced Xbox One X. But, yeah, consider this a big timed exclusive for Xbox One that will help move a few units later this year.
In the game, players control superheroes who take down criminals. The game was set to be released previous year, but was delayed til 2017.
- Is iOS 11 Really Available to Install?
- Corbyn to push forward plan for far-left government
- Déferlante Macron en vue sur l'Assemblée nationale — Législatives françaises
- Vers un grand renouvellement — Législatives en France
- Pittsburgh Penguins win Stanley Cup
- Roland-Garros : 10e titre pour Rafael Nadal
- Oil slides as U.S. climate withdrawal compounds glut concerns
- 'I wanted it to stop,' accuser tells Cosby trial
- Trump Slams "Cowardly" Comey in Latest Twitter Rant
- Penguins beat Predators to claim Stanley Cup