Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro was launched in February for Rs. 36,900, and this is the first time the handset has received an official price cut. The smartphone is now retailing at Rs 31,900 and is available for purchase via various e-commerce portals like Amazon India and Flipkart and across retail channels as well. Also, to note, the Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro on Flipkart isn't listed through its own WSRetail, but is available via multiple sellers at a discount.
Samsung hasn't made an announcement on the price cut of the Galaxy C9 Pro in India, but the new price is already effective online, which makes it official.
Cavs, Warriors will get physical as finals tension boils
Remember: LeBron James , Kyrie Irving and Co. overcame a 3-1 deficit against the Dubs to win last season's NBA Finals . It's been about them proving that a year ago was a fluke, KD validating the move here, which it's been validated.
To recall the specs of the smartphone, the Galaxy C9 Pro comes fitted with a 6-inch FHD 1080p AMOLED display. It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 653 chipset, which is paired with 6GB RAM for seamless multitasking and high graphics gaming. The storage capacity of 64GB and it can be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.
There have been rumours about Samsung launching a 128GB variant for the Galaxy C9 Pro, but there hasn't been any update on that since April. Both the camera modules have an aperture of f/1.9 and the rear camera has dual LED flash too. Apart from 4G LTE, the connectivity options on the Galaxy C9 Pro include Bluetooth v4.2, Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), GPS, Glonass, Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm audio jack. The smartphone runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system and is backed by a 4,000 mAh battery with fast charging technology. The smartphone has a fingerprint scanner mounted on its physical home button.
- The Trump Administration Now Wants SCOTUS To Reinstate The Travel Ban
- Blasts rock besieged city as Philippines marks independence day
- La France et la Côte d'Ivoire magnifient leur coopération (Déclaration)
- Mattis praises and criticizes Beijing on North Korea and South China Sea
- Theresa May and inner circle face backlash from furious Tory MPs
- Vers une abstention record — Législatives
- Warriors set National Basketball Association playoffs record, even in defeat, during Game 4
- "Match plié" mais pas de "Macron-mania", selon la presse — France/législatives
- SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc. (SEAS)
- Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) Stake Cut by Macquarie Group Ltd.