Cliffy B announced that there would be a release date of August 8th 2017 and the game would not release at full price, confirming the cost of entry as $29.99 for USA gamers, with European Union and United Kingdom pricing to be confirmed, affirming the announcement with the words "None of the $60 for multiplayer only bullshit".
$29.99 and "none of that $60 multiplayer-only bullshit" as Cliff Bleszinski put it.
Battle of bad reviews box office: 'Pirates' beats out 'Baywatch' bomb
Johnny Depp has struggled lately at the box office. "It's joining a cadre of other films that have underperformed". Estimated ticket sales for Friday through Sunday at US and Canadian theaters, according to comScore .
Bleszinski and studio Boss Key clearly hope the lower price point will give LawBreakers a fighting chance alongside a game like Overwatch. LawBreakers, first announced in 2015, is the studio's first game.
Lawbreakers will arrive on August 8, 2017, for PC and PlayStation 4.
- Lalu Prasad celebrates 70th birthday
- How would the Tories trigger a leadership contest against Theresa May?
- 50 years today since the start of the 1967 Middle East War
- Steal and plunder in Klei's all new Grift Lands
- Sinn Féin hits out at DUP's 'confidence and supply' deal with Tories
- L'Iran, troisième pays qualifié pour la phase finale
- Le nombre d'obèses ne cesse d'augmenter
- High court ruling speeds up generic biotech drug approval
- May Links With DUP To Govern, Will Press Ahead With Brexit
- Sky sources: Downing Street's statement on DUP made in error