Cliffy B announced that there would be a release date of August 8th 2017 and the game would not release at full price, confirming the cost of entry as $29.99 for USA gamers, with European Union and United Kingdom pricing to be confirmed, affirming the announcement with the words "None of the $60 for multiplayer only bullshit".
$29.99 and "none of that $60 multiplayer-only bullshit" as Cliff Bleszinski put it.
Vancouver man is dead after shooting himself during pistol contest
RCMP said witnesses administered first aid immediately and the victim was transported to Royal Inland Hospital by B.C. You can also submit photos, videos or news tips to the newsroom and be entered to win a monthly prize draw.
Bleszinski and studio Boss Key clearly hope the lower price point will give LawBreakers a fighting chance alongside a game like Overwatch. LawBreakers, first announced in 2015, is the studio's first game.
Lawbreakers will arrive on August 8, 2017, for PC and PlayStation 4.
- Grab to assist alleged rape victim, family
- Steal and plunder in Klei's all new Grift Lands
- May Links With DUP To Govern, Will Press Ahead With Brexit
- Cal State Fullerton, TCU earn spots in College World Series
- Wells Fargo & Company (WFC) Shares Bought by Douglas Lane & Associates LLC
- Election 2017: DUP agrees 'confidence' deal with Tories
- Duchess of Cambridge visits London Bridge attack victims
- How would the Tories trigger a leadership contest against Theresa May?
- Angela Merkel congratulates Emmanuel Macron on 'great success' in parliamentary elections
- US Senator Bernie Sanders hails Corbyn's stance against elites in United Kingdom elections