This is the gruesome moment an enormous spider crawls out of a woman's ear as doctors examine her as she's suffering with a headache.
The woman, identified in local media as Lekshmi L, woke up after a nap with a bad headache, a sore right ear and a tingling sensation.
The woman had reached Columbia Asia Hospital in Hebbal with complaints of a headache and a tingling sensation in her head. The terrifying video shows the doctor guiding the eight-legged creature and directing it out of the ear lobe. Further inspection saw a spider casually emerge out of the woman's ear in a blood curdling footage. Doctors looked inside her ear and confirmed a spider had made itself at home there.
First fall in consumer spending since 2013
This was followed by clothing and footwear, which recorded the fastest fall in spending for this category since April 2012. In contrast, spending on miscellaneous goods and services, which include hairdressers and jewellery, increased 7.1%.
She reportedly told doctors that the pain became "excruciating" after she dug her finger into her ear canal and later asked her daughter to shine a torch into her ear.
She also said that she was petrified when doctors said that it was actually a spider crawling in her ear. Lekshmi said she was terrified because she could feel the movement of the spider. As the spider leaves her ear, the video shows the web like substance being left behind and the spider with piercing black eyes stared into the camera as it walked out. Dr. Santosh Shivaswamy said it was one thing to remove a foreign object from someone's ear, but another thing to remove a living creature. The doctor said when a creature makes its way inside an ear, it can make the procedure hard to perform because of the patient's anxiety.
- 'Dear Evan Hansen,' 'Oslo,' 'Hello, Dolly!,' win big at 2017 Tony Awards
- Apple upcoming iPhone images running iOS 11 leaked - Check out images
- Cavaliers, Warriors will get physical as NBA Finals tension boils
- Vers une abstention record — Législatives
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro price slashed by Rs 5000
- The Go-Ahead Group plc (GOG) Downgraded by JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Apple HomePod to Compete with Amazon Echo, Google Home
- Une abstention record de 51,29% — Elections législatives
- Manhattan Associates, Inc. (MANH) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research
- Kane scores late in England's 2-2 draw vs Scotland