"For potentially thousands of people across the Gulf, the effect of the steps imposed in the wake of this political dispute is suffering, heartbreak and fear", James Lynch, Deputy Director of Amnesty International's Global Issues Programme, said in a statement.
Those countries along with others cited the reason to cut ties with Qatar to the later continuation of supporting terrorist groups and interference in the internal affairs of other states.
Gas has helped transform the tiny emirate into one of the richest countries in the world, fuelling its rise into a major regional player and helping fund huge infrastructure projects such as the 2022 football World Cup, which will be hosted by Qatar.
"So far five planes carrying perishable food items such as fruit and vegetables have been sent to Qatar, each carrying around 90 tons of cargo, while another plane will be sent today", Iran Air spokesman Shahrokh Noushabadi said.
Russian Federation yesterday urged dialogue between the parties, as Qatar's foreign minister arrived in Moscow seeking support from overseas in the dispute.
Qatar has denounced the allegations of terror funding as baseless and has received the support of its close ally Turkey, which has approved the deployment of troops to defend the emirate.
Mercato ASM: Un ancien Lillois en approche ?
Révélation du championnat belge et vainqueur de la Coupe de Belgique, Méïté a déjà joué en Ligue 1 à Auxerre puis avec le Losc . Le club de Jupiler League ne percevra que 40% de la somme, le reste étant reversé à Lille, son ancien club.
Saudi Arabia has closed its land border crossings to Qatar, which imports almost all of its food.
Turkish products are meeting high demand in stores across Qatar, which is facing an economic blockade from fellow Arab countries.
The three Gulf nations said early Sunday that officials would consider "humanitarian cases" as a deadline looms for Qataris to return home.
On June 5, the countries cut diplomatic ties to Qatar and ordered all Qataris out within 14 days.
But it has fallen out with its Arab neighbors, who accuse it of sponsoring extremist groups, some of them allegedly linked to arch Saudi foe Iran, fomenting trouble across the region.
- Astrazeneca Plc (Call) (AZN) Shareholder Highland Capital Management LP Lifted Position
- Theresa May strikes tentative deal with Northern Ireland party
- Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
- Medicaid cuts disproportionately harm rural areas, study finds
- United Kingdom police search Manchester property as part of bombing probe
- Iran arrests seven for supporting Tehran attacks
- Ligue des Champions : le Real de Madrid remporte son 12e titre
- UK Labour Leader Corbyn: 'I Can Still Be Prime Minister'
- NBA is reviewing several 'incidents' from Game 4 of NBA Finals
- Riverina muslims are observing Ramadan, the holiest month in the Islamic calendar