The bus was transporting a crew of high school students and chaperones from Mt. Zion Church in Huntsville, Al.to the airport for a mission trip to Africa.
Police said the bus was in lane 1 and attempted to change lanes over to lane 2 when it collided with a Chrysler that was already in lane 2. "It's what she lived and breathed for".
The group planned to evangelize to other children in Botswana, Africa.
And Sarah's mother, despite her grief, remained hopeful during her speech at the press conference on Thursday. "He just told me him and his mama were fine".
"'I was panicked at first because I didn't know what was going on and then I found out she was in trauma", said Glenda Roberson. But I made a decision to read my Bible. Pretty much everything I read applies to me now. It talked about watching over the flock entrusted to you, which would be my little buddies in Botswana, humbling yourself which I will need to do and that also means being a little uncomfortable. Sarah described how "sad" she was about being "gone so long".
Lue sticking with lineup for Game 3
After that Love miss, Steph Curry drove and next Kevin Durant jumped as the Warriors inched to within 111-113 with 1:10 left. And with James' first basket in the first quarter, he passed Michael Jordan for third on the all-time Finals scoring list.
"We get to participate in his divine nature! I mean how awesome is that?' is what she says".
"I was just reminded of why I'm here and that God called me here, and he's done so for a reason", she wrote while on the bus ride, before it crashed.
Hermening's parents shared her last journal entry that showed her love for Jesus Christ.
"This is such a great reminder; we are like a wisp of smoke". We are only here for a moment and this not about us, life is not about us, it's about God who is eternal.
"We're going to print off these prayer maps and give them to the victims and the families". "But I don't really think that's for us to question why".
One killed and dozens injured in an Atlanta area bus crash yesterday. "I have a man who I'd consider to be a dear friend in intensive care right now." says Milner.
Police aren't yet sure what led to the deadly crash and have turned the investigation over to the National Transportation Safety Board.
- Battlefield 1 In the Name of Tsar s'offre un teaser
- Microsoft tease et fait monter la pression avant l'E3 — Xbox Scorpio
- Attorney says deputy, spouse didn't want to hurt man
- Les invités de Laurent Ruquier ce samedi 10 juin — ONPC
- Trump says Comey testimony showed 'no obstruction'
- Theresa May to finalise cabinet amid DUP talks
- India Beat Pakistan by 124 Runs, Man of the Match Yuvaraj Singh
- Canadian Grand Prix: Lewis Hamilton fastest in FP1, Fernando Alonso breaks down
- Saudi Arabia and its allies issue Qatar-linked 'terrorism' list
- Invincible contre invaincu — Nadal-Wawrinka