For those who need the very top of the line, Apple also unveiled some details of the Space Gray iMac Pro, with the base version coming at $4,999 that will ship in December with four Thunderbolt 3 ports, support for two 5K displays, and more. Simply named "Files", the utility would bring to iOS 11 a feature that has been a staple of Android and Windows phones for a while. Apple says the feature is entirely private and only stays on a user's device.
The NFC features on Apple's iPhones are sued for making Apple Pay transactions and Passbook check-ins. To help address the problem in the upcoming iOS 11, Apple has introduced a few new tools for managing user data, including the option to automatically delete the apps you never use. "We should not lose sight of the fact that drivers using the iPhone are involved in thousands of crashes", Feldman told the Huffington Post. Improved navigation features can also suggest lanes when you're driving, so there's no more last minute lane switching in order to make your turn.
Australian cricket team out of the 2017 ICC Champions!
England will be hoping Jason Roy finds some form as Jonny Bairstow has been knocking at the door for a chance in the setup. Bad weather affected all three Australian matches but captain Steve Smith was unwilling to use that as an excuse.
Some Apple users could be in for a shock, with the tech giant announcing all devices manufactured in 2013 or earlier will soon be made obsolete.
Taking it one step further, the new feature will also lock the iPhone screen, keeping drivers from using apps, too, CNN reported. Apple is also adding CoreML to the mix to give developers on-device machine learning capabilities to allow them to make apps that will predict, learn, and become more intelligent. This includes sharing through multiple services including Apple Pay.
Read on to learn how to sign up for the iOS 11 public beta.
Every Apple OS platform is receiving a number of different updates with iOS and macOS taking center stage.
For more news and updates on Apple, subscribe to TTN.
- Sessions To Testify About Comey Before Senate Intelligence Committee
- Oil prices rise after big draw in US stockpiles
- Second Scottish Referendum Unlikely After Voters Punish SNP
- May Struggles to Hang On as Election Plunges Britain Into Political Chaos
- Scottish independence dealt a blow
- Senegal joins nations cutting ties with Qatar
- British police name two London Bridge attackers, say one was investigated before
- US Crude Oil Inventories Post Surprise Gain Last Week
- Sadiq Khan: London police should look into 'what they knew'
- Suncoke Energy Inc (NYSE:SXC) Quarterly Sentiment Change Report