Bale was a second-half substitute in his home city of Cardiff as Real became the first side to retain the Champions League trophy with a comprehensive 4-1 win against Juventus on Saturday.
"It's the reason why I came to Real Madrid - to win trophies". I'd promised that, if we won the Champions League and I scored a goal, I'd do it.
With the crowd in a frenzy, four-time Ballon d'Or victor Ronaldo - who finished the season with 42 goals in all competitions and as the Champions League's top scorer - ended up singing, "Cristiano, Ballon d'Or" and the fans joined in.
Gareth Bale is enjoying life at Spanish champions Real Madrid and has committed his future to the club, the Welsh global said after the side's Champions League triumph, Saturday.
"Cristiano Ballon d'Or", he sang along with the fans as he was lifted into the air by his team-mates.
Stan Wawrinka: 'Hopefully Djokovic can find his tennis soon!'
Today was a flawless match for me, I thought very well from the beginning. He won in Geneva so is obviously confident. The third set was a scrappy affair.
Ronaldo is the hot favourite to win the annual award for the best player in the world for a fifth time that would see him equal Barcelona rival Lionel Messi's record as Real also beat out Barca to win La Liga.
"He is the only one to win two consecutive Champions Leagues", added Perez.
"To play a final in your home city is incredible but to win it is better still, a great experience", Bale said. "It has been a spectacular year thanks to you and in the end we won the double". "This team believed from the start, and after a lot of hard work we reaped the benefits", Ramos told the crowd while wearing a fake crown on his head and a Spanish flag draped around his shoulders. Zinedine Zidane's men also won their first La Liga title in five years a week before that.
Just watch how the young footballer confounds other children during a kickabout on Real Madrid's famed Santiago Bernabeu pitch.
- Apple launch new iMac Pro and iPad Pro models
- Short Interest in Ascena Retail Group Inc (ASNA) Increases By 7.9%
- Apple is about to make it obsolete
- Theresa May va former un nouveau gouvernement — Grande-Bretagne
- United's Europa league win gave Manchester a lift, says Ferguson
- Cavs avoid being swept away by Warriors, dominate play in Game 4
- This Is the HomePod, Apple's New Home Speaker and Amazon Echo Competitor
- Cavs halt Warriors perfect post-season, party in Game 4
- Juncker ne veut pas de "retard supplémentaire" dans les discussions — Brexit
- Nadal "reste un monstre" pour Wawrinka