Meanwhile, it has been suggested that Madrid are ready to flog him to fund bids for some of their own top targets.
It is understood Morata has agreed in principle to the terms that will be offered to him at United and the transfer is now in the hands of the two clubs.
Morata progressed through the Real Madrid academy to make his first team debut in December 2010, before going to Serie A champions Juventus in the summer of 2014 for £17.5m. This has been a brilliant season for Real Madrid who have won many titles. Which is normal for an attacker who has scored  goals.
"I do not know [if he will do another season at Madrid]".
Morata's representative says that he has not met with Real officials - but his client's future will become clear in the coming days. Real Madrid are asking for around $90 million.
Unraveling the case of Draymond Green and the disappearing technical foul
Green did seem to enjoy the attention it brought him from the fans who started chanting his name in derision. The series ended up going six games - which at this point would be a great accomplishment for the Cavs.
Morata was restricted to appearances from the bench in Madrid last season, with manager Zinedine Zidane often opting for Karim Benzema despite the Frenchman's poor campaign by his standards.
As Morata explained, the upcoming season is one leading up to a World Cup, and moving to a club in a new league, like the Premier League, is a gamble.
"The way they think, their mentality towards the game, they are the biggest things that I can take from their game", the 19-year old said.
It was believed that the Red Devils would had been prepared the break the world record transfer fee that they set last summer in an attempt to bring the French global to the Premier League.
- Kuwait says Qatar is 'willing' to hold dialogue
- More venues cancel Kathy Griffin shows
- Penguins pummel Preds 6-0 in Game 5 rout
- Brexit talks face delay after United Kingdom election shock
- Penguins hoping to duplicate home ice success in Nashville for Game 6
- Does Google need to launch its own version of the iPad Pro?
- Police first responder describes bridge attack
- Nintendo and Microsoft will take on Sony during gaming's biggest week
- Trump strikes back, says Comey lied
- Protesters arrested outside Russian parliament