Hazard fractured his right ankle during a training session with the Belgium national team on Sunday before an initial scan estimated the winger would be sidelined for between six and eight weeks.
Chelsea striker Michy Batshuayi has called on Eden Hazard to come back stronger after suffering a fractured ankle on worldwide duty.
Meanwhile, Belgium are set to play against Czech Republic in an global friendly before playing Estonia in a World Cup qualifier.
It will delay the 26-year-old's preparations ahead of 2017/18, with training due to begin again early next month.
Belgium top Group H of the European qualification process with 13 points from five matches.
India, Pakistan to Join SCO
Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif Saturday arrived in Pakistan after concluding his two-day official visit to Astana , Kazakhstan .
"But it's not something I'm thinking about right now".
Asked if he watched Real's Champions League win against Juventus, Hazard continued: "Yes, but if I ever wanted to go to Real, I could get there (and be) on the bench".
Mbappe scored 24 goals in 42 appearances for the Ligue 1 club last season, helping take the team to the semifinals of the Champions League.
The Chelsea star has been linked with a move to Real Madrid for two years now, with manager Zinedine Zidane planning to make a £100 million bid for him in the summer. With the season now over, the title in hand and the summer upon us, Courtois is ready to sign just about whatever Chelsea put in front of him. To be honest, I don't know which offers will arrive.
Hazard does not operate with an agent but, while formal discussions have yet to begin on new terms worth around £300,000 a week, all parties anticipate agreement being reached.
"And honestly, I want to think about football as little as possible".
- The Trump-Comey He Said-He Said Is Now Officially On
- USA attorney general Sessions to appear before Senate intelligence committee
- Britain's PM Theresa May reaches 'outline' power deal after election fiasco
- Apple unveils updates at WWDC
- British prime minister's top aides resign after election fiasco
- NY Anti-Islamic Law Rally, Counter-Protest Face Off Angrily
- Theresa May finalises cabinet amid minority government talks
- 2 fishermen killed as cargo ship hits fishing boat
- Predators favoured in Game 6 with season on the line
- Seven arrested in Iran accused of supporting Tehran attacks