When Karl asked about the so-called "loyalty pledge" that Comey referred to, Trump denied that it ever occurred, saying "I hardly know the man, what kind of person would do that?" "Who would do that?".
US President Donald Trump says he is "100%" willing to speak under oath about his conversations with ex-FBI chief James Comey. Rounding out the top three moments was when Comey said there was "no fuzz" in regard to Russian interference in the us presidential election.
Trump appeared with Romanian President Klaus Iohannis, who he met with on Friday after his appearance at the U.S. Department of Transportation.
During the hearing, Comey said he felt as if Trump telling him that he "hoped" the FBI could end the investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was a direction from the president.
In nearly three hours of sworn testimony, Comey also said he orchestrated a leak to a New York Times reporter of a memo describing his conversations with Trump in the hope that it would prompt the appointment of a special counsel.
Trump, in his first press conference since Comey's congressional testimony on Thursday, also reiterated that he felt vindicated by what was said.
Maryland wins first men's lax title since 1975
But the No. 3 seed Buckeyes (16-5) scored three straight goals over an 8:13 span to claw back to within two with 2:25 remaining. The top-seeded Terrapins earned a 9-6 win over Ohio State in the finals Monday thanks to three goals from Tim Rotanz.
Comey also touched on his exchanges with President Donald Trump regarding the FBI investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.
Russian Federation has denied such interference.
Trump also twice declined to confirm the existence of White House recordings of the conversations.
"You are going to be very disappointed when you hear the answer", he said a bit cryptically. "We will leave it to the appropriate authorities to determine whether this leaks [sic] should be investigated along with all those others being investigated".
WILLIAM BRANGHAM: Conservative media conservative news outlets and a number of Republicans backed Mr. Trump over Comey.
- Kim Kardashian Reveals The Truth Behind Tyga and Kylie Jenner's Break Up
- UAE threatens Qatar sympathisers with jail
- Will Shraddha Kapoor and Tiger Shroff REUNITE after Baaghi?
- FTSE slips further from record, mid caps hit two-week low
- Theresa May confirms she will stay as Britain's prime minister
- Microsoft adding OneDrive support to Apple's iOS 11 Files app
- House Intelligence Committee asks White House for any Comey tapes
- NBP president writes to SC over alleged mistreatment by JIT members
- Top Trump aide exits as wider White House overhaul expected
- Trump Wanted Loyalty, Drop Flynn Investigation — Fired FBI Director