The company announced its latest iOS 11 operating system in its World Wide Developer Conference in San Jose, which will only operate on 64-bit devices, making the iPhone 5 and 5C, some apps and games may stop working.
HomePod will feature Apple's A8 chip inside, the same processor that powers the iPhone 6. But there are plenty of exciting tricks under the hood of iOS 11, including a simpler way to join Wi-Fi networks.
It will be available for all models of the iPad Air and iPad Pro, as well as for the iPhone 5s and up, 5th-generation iPad, 6th-generation iPod touch, and iPad mini 2 and up. This then gives the third party developers a heads up on how they can incorporate the new features into their own apps.
- Apple announced this week a new way to help drivers stay focused on the road with a new feature called "Do Not Disturb While Driving".
Some of the new features aren't available in the beta version, such as the augmented reality experiences.
Will Shraddha Kapoor and Tiger Shroff REUNITE after Baaghi?
However, Baaghi had crossed Rs 100-crore mark. "An Untold Story" star even shared the pictures on her official Instagram account. It might prove a huge loss to Shraddha as the diva needs a good movie right now.
WatchOS 4 will also bring updates to the watch's fitness tracking, including a new user interface for the workout app and new integrations with gym equipment manufacturers.
Apple's new mobile operating system now enables French, Chinese, Italian, English and German translations via the new Siri.
Apple barely scratched the surface of iOS 11 during its WWDC keynote, focusing only on some of the major software features coming to iPhone and iPad this fall. It means those with the older devices will no longer receive software or security updates.
The camera is getting better again: If you love portrait mode on the iPhone 7 Plus, you'll now be able to take low-light portraits with iOS 11.
Cook also praised the Apple developer community which has 16 million registered developers and added three million a year ago.
- Apple HomePod Joins Amazon Echo, Google Home In Smart Speaker Arms Race
- Apple's HomePod Cranks Up the Price
- UAE threatens Qatar sympathisers with jail
- Apple readying Siri Speaker to take on Echo, Google Home
- Theresa May confirms she will stay as Britain's prime minister
- Trump tells Qatar to stop funding terrorism
- Apple wants to control your music, and home
- Apple Gets Into The Smart Speaker Market With HomePod
- Supreme Court Regulated SEC to the Satisfaction of Wall Street Firms
- Cavs end Warriors perfect postseason run in Game 4