Earlier this week, we learned Taylor Decker underwent shoulder surgery after suffering an injury during practice. Lions coach Jim Caldwell said Tuesday he didn't think Decker's injury would end his 2017 season, but he declined to provide specifics beyond that.
Decker, the No 16 overall pick in the 2016 draft, sustained the injury a few weeks ago during offseason activities and had surgery to fix it earlier this week. Caldwell said the franchise would provide an update on Decker in the fall.
If it turns out to be only four games, that's a hit the Lions can take.
Halep and Ostapenko to meet in Roland Garros final
Mima Jausovec , who hailed from the former Yugoslavia, advanced to the championship match before falling to Chris Evert in 1983. Ostapenko confirmed that her dad made a career as a sportsman, but she has clearly not taken too much interest in his career.
Joe Dahl, Corey Robinson and Cornelius Lucas are among the candidates to replace Decker at left tackle, with Caldwell saying Ricky Wagner will remain at right tackle despite Decker's injury. The New England Patriots and Buffalo Bills were two of them.
Tate was reacting to a graphic from Pro Football Focus which lists him as the NFL's leader in forced missed tackles since 2014 at the wide receiver position, ahead of fifth-placed Edelman.
They should be able to get more pressure on starting quarterback Matthew Stafford.
- Iraqi forces launch operation to seize last Islamic State enclave in Mosul
- Under-20 success shows England's got talent, says Southgate
- Dhanush to give the jeep used by Rajinikanth to Anand Mahindra
- May's top aides resign after UK election fiasco
- Brexit Talks May Be Delayed Following UK General Election
- LeBron James denies claims that he is wearing down
- Apple unveils 10.5in iPad Pro with A10X processor
- Hung parliament alliance between Labour and the SNP is branded 'nonsense'
- Newcastle Release Vurnon Anita And Confirm Florian Thauvin's Marseille Move
- After shock result May pushes Brexit hand