Earlier this week, we learned Taylor Decker underwent shoulder surgery after suffering an injury during practice. Lions coach Jim Caldwell said Tuesday he didn't think Decker's injury would end his 2017 season, but he declined to provide specifics beyond that.
Decker, the No 16 overall pick in the 2016 draft, sustained the injury a few weeks ago during offseason activities and had surgery to fix it earlier this week. Caldwell said the franchise would provide an update on Decker in the fall.
If it turns out to be only four games, that's a hit the Lions can take.
Hung parliament alliance between Labour and the SNP is branded 'nonsense'
She went on: "We are 100% committed to opposing the SNP's second referendum - you all know you can trust us on that". While in Hawick, Nicola added how imporant she feels the 2017 general election is for voters.
Joe Dahl, Corey Robinson and Cornelius Lucas are among the candidates to replace Decker at left tackle, with Caldwell saying Ricky Wagner will remain at right tackle despite Decker's injury. The New England Patriots and Buffalo Bills were two of them.
Tate was reacting to a graphic from Pro Football Focus which lists him as the NFL's leader in forced missed tackles since 2014 at the wide receiver position, ahead of fifth-placed Edelman.
They should be able to get more pressure on starting quarterback Matthew Stafford.
- POTUS Should Tweet Less — Survey Says
- Under-20 success shows England's got talent, says Southgate
- LeBron James denies claims that he is wearing down
- After shock result May pushes Brexit hand
- President Trump Accuses Fired FBI Director James Comey Of Lying Under Oath
- Sessions offered in recent months to resign as attorney general
- Cavaliers Upset That Steph Curry Celebrated A Big Bucket
- Dhanush to give the jeep used by Rajinikanth to Anand Mahindra
- Newcastle Release Vurnon Anita And Confirm Florian Thauvin's Marseille Move
- Tova O'Brien: Theresa May has got to go