Dujarric said Friday the European Union will be present as an observer.
The pair met several times in Geneva previous year, but their last meeting in February was fraught with controversy over a Greek Cypriot decision to introduce a commemoration of the 1950 Enosis referendum on unification with Greece.
United Nations -sponsored reunification talks have been slow because of several sensitive issues, including Turkish demands that Turkish forces be allowed to stay on the island.
Arrest over London terror attack
British authorities have said Zaghba had not been a subject of interest for them or the domestic intelligence agency MI5. The force said formal identification has not yet taken place, but Xavier Thomas's next of kin had been informed.
Cyprus was split in a Turkish invasion in 1974, triggered by a brief Greek-inspired coup.
Anastasiades insists on prioritizing agreement on the withdrawal of over 35,000 troops that Turkey keeps in the north and which Greek Cypriots see as a threat.
Eide said at that time that the next round in late June would likely last two weeks.
But the Turkish Cypriots maintained that the conference should focus on broader issues of power-sharing, property rights and territory for the creation of a new federation.
Turkish officials and Akinci have warned of a possible crisis if drilling goes ahead without a peace deal.
- Hamilton happy to be back where it all began at Canadian GP
- Huddersfield Town's Premier League odds
- IPhones will block calls while driving
- DEA Seizes Fentanyl-Making Chemical Worth $570M
- Apple Unveils New iPad Pro Leather Sleeve Accessories
- One victim in Portland hate speech stabbing has Juneau ties
- UK PM To Seek Queen's Permission To Form Govt
- Britain: May to form government with DUP
- Ruth Davidson urges Theresa May to pursue 'open Brexit'
- Hotel owned by family of London attacker Khuram Butt raided in Pakistan