Golden State is now one win away from its second National Basketball Association title in three seasons and just one win away from becoming the first National Basketball Association team to go through the playoffs with an undefeated record.
I'm pretty sure Draymond won't get suspended for Game 5.
A win Friday night against Cleveland (51-31 regular season) would seal the deal.
The Cavs scored 49 points, a record for any quarter in Finals history. "Let's not forget he's averaging [34 points, 10 rebounds, and six assists] in the NBA Finals, you just don't do that".
Are the 2017 Warriors the greatest team ever? At one point in the opening quarter, Durant accounted for 10 of Golden State's points in a row. The Warriors added Durant last summer and made themselves unbeatable.
Apple HomePod Joins Amazon Echo, Google Home In Smart Speaker Arms Race
Google is pursuing a similar strategy, offering its smart assistant not only on Google Home and Android but also on iPhones . Phil Schiller, Apple's SVP of worldwide marketing, said on stage that the product has been in the works for " years ".
The Cavs hit the 80-point mark with 1:33 left in the half.
The game featured seven technical fouls, one flagrant foul, numerous puzzling calls by the officials and the ejection of a fan who exchanged words with some Warriors players near their bench. But referees claimed that his first technical was on head coach Steve Kerr.
"Even when you're playing well, you got to play A-plus-plus, because they're going to make runs and they're going to make shots and they got guys that's going to make plays".
A year ago against Golden State, the Cavaliers became the first team to win the Finals after trailing three games to one. Warriors now lead Cavaliers 3-0 in the best-of-seven-final. The Warriors previously swept Portland, Utah and San Antonio.
The Golden State Warriors didn't get the NBA Finals sweep against the Cleveland Cavaliers they were hoping for.
The Cleveland Cavaliers were so much better than in the previous two games.
In fact, not only did they come back after a three-game winning streak from the Warriors, they did so in record-breaking fashion. But the Warriors closed out the game with an 11-0 run to top the Cavs 118-113.
Irving bounced back from a rough Game 2 with 38 points, including a couple of dazzling layups where he juked around multiple Warriors.
- Backed force on eastern edge of Syria's Raqa: monitor
- Theresa May confirms she will stay as Britain's prime minister
- London Attack Victim No. 8 Found in River Thames
- Apple's iOS 11 Won't Support These iPhones
- Nadal en demie preque sans jouer — Roland-Garros
- FTSE slips further from record, mid caps hit two-week low
- Japan's Parliament passes law to allow Emperor Akihito's abdication
- Apple iOS 11 will make these older iPhones, iPads and apps obsolete
- The Deutsche Bank AG Reiterates €12.00 Price Target for STMicroelectronics NV (STM)
- House Intelligence Committee asks White House for any Comey tapes