Apple took advantage of its WWDC 2017 to introduce new iPad Pro from 10.5 and 12.9 inches. Its the first Mac ever to feature built-in 10Gb Ethernet and with 4x Thunderbolt ports, you can feed two external 5K displays and connect two two RAID arrays. The new 10.5-inch iPad Pro starts at $32.49 a month for 24 months; 0% April, on Verizon device payment ($679.99 with a 2-yr contract, $779.99 full retail). With an all-flash architecture and all-new thermal design, the iMac Pro delivers up to 80% more cooling capacity in the same thin and seamless iMac design.
Apple offers two standard configuration and each model can be customised, which can drive up the price.
May's top aides resign after UK election fiasco
Ruth Davidson, the leader of the Scottish Conservatives, who is a lesbian, expressed those doubts publicly on Friday evening, after speaking to May.
The new 10.5-inch iPad Pro, which replaces the 9.7-inch model, features a display that's 20 percent larger, despite being practically the same size as the older model.
One of the most surprising announcements from the macOS segments at WWDC 2017 was Apple's commitment to supporting external graphic cards (eGPU) on MacBooks, something that could transform the MacBook Pro into an even more powerful machine, complete with gaming capabilities - VR support would be included.
Apple also updated the 13-inch MacBook Air with a 1.8 GHz processor. It is said to support up to twice the amount of memory as the previous models. According to reports, because of the Kaby Lake processor, the MacBook 2017 is 13 times faster than the MacBook 2016 in single core tests and 19.7 percent faster in multi-core tests. The highlight of the show is that Apple is now using Intel's Kaby Lake processors.
Better graphics, faster processors, and brighter displays: the long-awaited pro-level iMac upgrade has arrived! Already available on Apple's website in silver, chrome gray, gold and pink gold, the iPad Pro is a bit all that is expected of a computer! The updated MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air are all available now.
- New renders show the iPhone X running iOS 11
- Trump blasts 'crooked Hillary' for blaming others for election loss
- Trump declares 'total vindication' in tweets on Comey
- London attackers planned to use lorry
- Trump calls UK Prime Minister May after election upset
- Tova O'Brien: Theresa May has got to go
- Ahead of United Kingdom election, 5 arrested over London, Manchester terror attacks
- Halep and Ostapenko to meet in Roland Garros final
- Dhanush to give the jeep used by Rajinikanth to Anand Mahindra
- POTUS Should Tweet Less — Survey Says