On Monday, players sang "Happy Birthday" to the new 61-year-old during the team meeting.
He says he met with doctors this week and continues to be optimistic that he is close to a resolution.
He first injured the eye after scratching it during an October 31 loss against the Chicago Bears, and his first surgery followed the next day. He missed Minnesota's Week 13 loss to the Dallas Cowboys after requiring emergency eye surgery to fix a detached retina.
(DVAX) Lowered to Strong Sell at ValuEngine
It has underperformed by 80.54% the S&P500.The move comes after 7 months negative chart setup for the $386.61 million company. After this purchase, 5,250 common shares of DVAX are directly owned by the insider, with total stake valued at $36,225.
Asked if there is anything he's not able to do, Zimmer said, "Moderation is the term to use". He will be back on the sidelines throughout the rest of organized team activities (OTAs), and he resumes his normal job duties moving forward. Eventually, he had emergency eye surgery that cost him the opportunity to be on the sidelines against Dallas on December 1 but returned to coach against Jacksonville on December 11. The real stakes are Zimmer's health, not his ability to recalibrate the Vikings into Super Bowl contenders after their humbling 2016 collapse.
"Sometimes when you see a guy every day you don't notice the progress that he's made", Zimmer said. "He was not taking a day off from watching the film".
"Right now it's probably the best reports I've had since all this stuff started", Zimmer said. "When he's here, practice is a little different". But, since we're well into the long, dark tea time of the offseason with Training Camp still a month and a half away, this is as "newsworthy" an item as any at this point. "I'm gone for two weeks, and obviously, he's not on the tape". He is 26-21 overall as the team's head coach.
- Wearables sales up as Apple and Xiaomi depose Fitbit as market leader
- Saudi Arabia Calls on Qatar to Stop Supporting Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood
- Human error caused British Airways IT outage
- Trump dévoile le nom du nouveau chef du FBI
- Chelsea ace in good spirits after emergency surgery, recovery timeline revealed
- 1000 injured in panic after soccer game
- Betsy DeVos Says "Meh" To Protecting LGBTQ Students
- Seattle City Council OKs tax on soda, sugary drinks
- Wallace to become 1st black driver in Cup race since 2006
- Ravens Sign Two New Cornerbacks, Release Kyle Arrington