"It's the reason why I came to Real Madrid - to win trophies".
Real Madrid won its 12th European Cup/Champions League title on Saturday with an emphatic 4-1 victory over Juventus in Cardiff, Wales.
"The truth is it has been a spectacular season", added Ronaldo.
"I have signed a long-term contract at Madrid", said Bale, who last October committed himself to Real until 2022.
Sher Bahadur Deuba elected as 40th Prime Minister of Nepal
Sher Bahadur Deuba , head of the centrist Nepali Congress party, stood unopposed in Tuesday's parliamentary election. By becoming Prime Minister again, Deuba equalled the record of his former NC colleague Girija Prasad Koirala.
"We feel we are an awesome team and need to just keep doing what we are doing because I think we can win many more titles in the future". The squad has been great, and it's been good for me individually too.
Madrid became the first team to defend the European Cup successfully since Arrigo Sacchi's AC Milan in 1990 and the first to achieve the feat since the competition relaunched as the Champions League in 1992.
Speculation is rife that Bale's time in Madrid could be nearing an end but he's determined to stay in Spain and win more trophies.
The team was first feted by Madrid's mayor and regional president before the players got on an open-top bus for a slow ride through throngs of supporters to a packed Cibeles square, Madrid's traditional gathering spot for celebrations. He did not just impress everyone in the stadium with his skills but even his dad, who is regarded as one of the best footballers in the world. "This year we did it with hard work, desire and with the club and the players we have".
Having lost yet another Champions League final in the colours of Juventus, goalkeeping legend Gianluigi Buffon says he will try again next season to lift the one club trophy that has so far eluded him. We brought home two titles, doing something truly unique."A round of applause to you fans of the Old Lady, you were there, you always have been and always will be".
- (EXAS) Stock Rating Upgraded by Vetr Inc
- Amazon, now Alphabet with shares at $1000
- Cyprus security roadmap to 'help bolster' peace drive
- Madhya Pradesh Violence: Rahul Gandhi detained near Neemuch border, released
- Griezmann confirms Atletico Madrid stay
- New iPhone feature to block texts while driving
- Boulder investigators search Arkansas landfill in Ashley Mead case
- We will give Nigeria a tough game- South Africa coach
- UK: Johnson rules out cancelling Trump's state visit
- La somptueuse villa de Lalla Salma en Grèce (PHOTOS)