Leader of the Opposition in the Rajya Sabha and AICC General Secretary Ghulam Nabi Azad expressed sorrow.
After becoming a member of the Rajya Sabha member from the undivided AP on 3 April 2012, he was shifted to the Telangana quota in May 2014.
"He was a seasoned parliamentarian and richly contributed to the proceedings, both in the Legislative Assembly and Parliament".
Govardhan Reddy is reported to have suffered the attack early in the morning, while he was on his way to Manali to attend a parliamentary standing committee meeting.
Apple reinvents home audio with the HomePod
Why can't software developers do the same? Much like with Siri, Apple is just simply doing less than its competitors here. However, at 7-inches, it is slightly taller than the Google Home , but shorter than the slender Amazon Echo .
Telangana Chief Minster K Chandrasekhara Rao recollected the times when Palvai had played a crucial role in the Telangana movement.
His contribution towards welfare of the people of his state and to the Congress was vast, he said.
"His death is an irreparable loss to the nation and the party", she said in a statement. "My humble prayers for eternal peace to the departed soul and strength to his bereaved wife and children", Bhaskar said. He advised the state Chief Secretary and concerned authorities to make all necessary arrangement for bringing Palvai's body back to Hyderabad from Himachal Pradesh.
Several leaders cutting across party lines expressed grief over Reddy's death. He is now the Rajya Sabha MP from Congress.
"His demise is a loss to me, the Congress and Telangana", Bhaskar said.
- Champions Trophy 2017: Wahab Riaz Ruled Out of the Tournament
- New Kaby Lake iMacs arrive from Apple
- Sidney Crosby involved in water bottle incident during Game 5
- Tom Cruise hoped to breathe new life into The Mummy franchise
- Six big moments from the June 8 James Comey hearing
- Moscovici: la Première ministre Theresa May "a perdu son pari"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to ditch under-glass fingerprint scanner
- Wawrinka comes back to beat Murray, reach French Open final
- Iran Condemns Deadly Terrorist Attacks in Iraq
- Church bus crashes near Atlanta, killing 1