"The president offered to help the parties resolve their differences, including through a meeting at the White House if necessary".
The Gulf crisis has sparked fears of military escalation in an already volatile region.
Saudi Arabia then cited the false item as part of its reason for instituting a diplomatic and economic blockade against Qatar, the report said.
"Iran is a beneficiary of the crisis in many ways", said Gargash.
The Kuwaiti leader went to the UAE and Qatar on June 7 for talks on the crisis and is now back in Kuwait.
Saudi Minister of Foreign Affairs Adel al-Jubeir. Trump spoke to the Saudi king Tuesday, the White House said, delivering a very similar message.
Which states have joined the climate alliance that commits to Paris agreement?
Haley declined to answer and instead insisted that Trump acknowledged climate changing was happening. Asked whether the decision will impact India-US ties, Mr Hall said, "I don't think so.
S&P Global Ratings also noted that the group of states which have cut off ties "provides 15 percent of Qatar's imports, potentially causing substantial shortages of key materials, including those used for construction projects, and food".
Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Egypt and Yemen cut diplomatic ties with the tiny Gulf state, accusing Qatar of harboring extremists and backing Saudi Arabia's regional rival, Iran.
The legislation, which also foresees cooperation in military training, was rapidly passed in parliament on Wednesday, a day after Erdogan openly sided with Qatar and criticized other Gulf countries' moves to isolate it. In a series of tweets Tuesday, Trump took partial credit and expressed support for the anti-Qatar alliance's actions, suggesting his tough remarks during a visit to Saudi Arabia two weeks ago spurred them on.
Al-Udeid, located in the Qatari desert, is home to some 10,000 USA troops and is a crucial hub in the fight against Islamic State group extremists in Syria and Iraq.
"U.S. President Trump's recent giant military contracts which Persian Gulf monarchies raise the risk of a new spiral in arms sales", Gabriel warned in an interview with the Handelsblatt daily to appear on Wednesday.
"Such a "Trumpification" of relations in a region already susceptible to crises is particularly risky", Gabriel said.
Qatar-based broadcaster Al-Jazeera said that it was under a wide-scale cyberattack, which had targeted "all systems", according to a statement released on social media by the broadcaster. Fitch Ratings puts Qatar at AA.
- EU expands sanctions against North Korea
- Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner to meet with Senate intelligence committee this month
- Man charged with battery in racially charged incident at Starbucks
- James Comey hearing did not expose a smoking gun for Donald Trump
- Le Conseil constitutionnel censure l'interdiction de manifester — État d'urgence
- Paris police shoot attacker near Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Législatives aux Royaume-Uni : Jeremy Corbyn appelle Theresa May à démissionner
- Comey Testimony Highlights Need for Independent Investigation
- Butler's Chris Holtmann named new Ohio State basketball coach, replacing Thad Matta
- President Trump's Lawyer Made a Mistake in Describing James Comey's Testimony