A render for Samsung's upcoming Galaxy Note 8 has mounted up on the internet. He did not reveal when the device will be arriving or where customers can get it from. The reason being that it is tipped to be the first Samsung phone to feature a dual camera setup. The phone should come in two versions, with 64GB or 128GB of internal storage.
Today, a South Korean publication named CNMO.com has revealed the pricing of the Galaxy C10 along with its features and specifications. It is rumored to be priced at 3,499 Yuan which is affordable for the people who are looking for a mid range smartphone. The handset is widely believed to be sporting the same Infinity Display as the Galaxy S8, thus running into the same problem of where to place the fingerprint scanner. Under the hood, it will pack the recently launched Snapdragon 660 processor teamed with 6GB of RAM.
The Galaxy C10 will apparently be Samsung's first device with vertically stacked dual-rear camera set up.
Ces joueurs d’origine africaine évoluant pour des nations européennes
C’est également le cas de l’attaquant de Liverpool Christian Benteke. C’est ce que vous découvrirez dans cet article.
As far as the authenticity part is concerned, this alleged specs lineup of the Samsung Galaxy C10 looks too good to be true. Still, we'd advise you to treat this rumor with a grain of salt.
Rumors have it, Samsung will also launch C10 Plus around the same time if not together.
- Wawrinka comes back to beat Murray, reach French Open final
- Apple HomePod brings Siri into the living room
- Apple unveils 'HomePod' connected speaker at WWDC
- "Parlement sans majorité": une période d'incertitude débute en Grande-Bretagne
- New Chuck Berry album released
- Apple iMac Pro computer for professionals
- Législatives-Wade tête de liste :Viviane Wade dit non
- Church bus crashes near Atlanta, killing 1
- Trump says Obamacare in 'death spiral,' urges Congress to act
- North Korea fires multiple ground-to-ship cruise missiles