That being said, Wednesday (June 7) night's CMT Music Awards proved that fans are already in the mood to party, with numerous format's biggest stars taking part in the festivities.
Underwood also took home Female Video honors for "Church Bells". "They were so tasty I had to have two...what can I say, when in Rome...."
American country singer Carrie Underwood's winning streak at the CMT Awards continued on Wednesday when she picked up two more gongs for a total of 17, the most in the event's history.
Among their wins was Collaborative Video of the Year prize for their duet "The Fighter", which they also performed on the show.
Theresa May promet la "stabilité", si elle conserve la majorité
La question de la sortie de l'UE a cependant été à l'esprit de nombreux électeurs au moment de glisser le bulletin dans l'urne. Pour Mike Finn, de l'université de Warwick, le Royaume-Uni s'expose "à une période de coalition ou à de nouvelles élections".
Keith Urban racked up at the 2017 CMT Music Awards. As for Derulo, he really does hit some high notes on "Want to Want Me" that even Vince Gill would be envious of. The former So You Think You Can Dance judge, along with Luke Bryan, won the award for CMT Performance of the Year thanks to their onstage performance of "Want to Want Me" from CMT Crossroads.
Florida Georgia Line's "H.O.L.Y." took home the Duo Video of the Year title.
Kelsea Ballerini sizzled in a black and white Haney dress that featured a wide slit - better to show off her gold sandals. Add in the fact that Underwood's husband plays for the Nashville Predators, which are competing for the Stanley Cup, and her camera time only went up. "Reba McEntire just gave me an award, so that's pretty insane!"
"I grew up in church and have a wonderful family that always supported that", Underwood said.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation suspects Russian hackers sparked Qatar crisis
- Ronaldo sportif le mieux payé de la planète — Classement Forbes
- AMD Continuing Radeon R9 Fury CUs Design Scheme for Vega Pro GPUs?
- Corey Lewandowski Says He's Open to Returning to Trump's Team
- Comey testimony enough to spark obstruction case against Trump, Watergate lawyer says
- Sadiq Khan: Cancel Donald Trump's United Kingdom visit
- Penguins regroup, Predators look for road magic in Game 5
- Qatar defiant as crisis grows
- Pari perdu pour Theresa May — Législatives britanniques
- Russia denies reports of hacking Qatar's state news agency