But none of these even come close to being the most important feature of iOS 11: Do Not Disturb While Driving.
According to the document, applications will now be able to use the chip to "read tags to give users more information about their physical environment and the real-world objects in it".
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!
Among other things, there are redesigns in the App Store, Calculator, and Podcasts, with a new app drawer in Messages. You can easily browse, search, and organize all your files in one place.
Getting distracted at the wheel by your phone?
As far as the 12.9-inch iPad Pro is concerned, Apple is apparently going to leave the prices unchanged for the two entry-level Wi-Fi only variants (Rs.65,900 for the 64GB variant and Rs.73,900 for the 128GB mode). In iOS 10 you can delete app and then re-install whenever you want, but you lose all data that was saved in the app.
Intel's not very happy about Qualcomm-powered Windows 10 PCs
Whether it has the resources to take on the combined might of both Qualcomm and Microsoft is another matter. What could be troubling Intel? But Microsoft needs Qualcomm's initiative to make Continuum worthwhile.
The company sometimes uses WWDC to announce new products, as it did last night when it introduced the HomePod, (a smart home speaker introduced by Apple under the guise of "reinventing home music"), which is Apple's answer to the Amazon Echo or Google Home.
You can open a second app from the Dock, and both apps remain active in Slide Over as well as Split View.
Other updates specifically for iPad include drag-and-drop support and an updated Notes app that makes handwritten notes searchable.
Apps will also be given the option to request write-only privileges to a user's photo library, Kontaxis said.
Creating an archived backup of iOS 10 through iTunes or iCloud is a crucial first step, because it ensures that you can always downgrade back to your regular iOS 10 if the beta version of iOS 11 is not your cup of tea.
And here it is.
iOS 11 will bring screen recording to your iPhones and iPads which can be accessed from the Control Center. iOS 11 is revamping the Screen Control menu and a new addition will be the screen recording feature.
- Meet the new awesome Apple HomePod
- Teekay Offshore Partners announces new board member
- How Many Barclays PLC (LON:BARC)'s Analysts Are Bearish?
- Murray to start in goal for Penguins in Game 5
- Apple HomePod VS Amazon Echo: Which One Should You Buy
- Connections Still Targeting Belmont Stakes With Epicharis
- Jobless rate in London jumps above 6%
- Cinq raisons qui ont fait dérailler Theresa May — Grande-Bretagne
- France confirms death of second citizen in London Bridge attack
- "Une augmentation des cas de détournements par des adolescents", selon l'ANSM — Codéine