A Baltimore-based company is recalling some of its birth control pills, due to the risk of contraceptive failure, according to the FDA. A market complaint, which has reportedly been confirmed, indicate that a packaging error has rotated the blister 180 degrees within the wallet, which reverses the weekly tablet orientation, and meant those on the first four days of therapy would have had the four non-hormonal placebo tablets, instead of the active tablets.
Lupin Pharmaceuticals has voluntarily recalled one lot of its oral contraceptive Mibelas 24 F-E tablets after a consumer noticed a packaging error.
The pills were distributed across the U.S.to wholesalers, clinics and retail pharmacies."The reversing order may not be apparent to either new users or previous users of the product, increasing the likelihood of taking the tablets out of order", said the FDA.
The recall is for Lot No. L600518.
Federal Bureau of Investigation ex-head Comey accuses Trump administration of defaming him, telling 'lies'
Comey says he did offer the president that "assurance", but resisted Trump's appeals to make that information public. Comey has submitted for todays hearing is disturbing", Mr.
Lupin is notifying distributors and customers with a recall letter, and is collecting all of the recalled medication.
Any one who has purchased the product should notify their physician and return the product to the pharmacy or place of purchase. Consumers should contact their physician or healthcare provider if they have experienced any problems that may be related to taking this drug product.
Consumers with questions regarding this recall can contact Lupin by phone 1-800-399-2561, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday.
- Piano-playing bear strikes viral chord at Colorado apartment
- Wearables sales up as Apple and Xiaomi depose Fitbit as market leader
- CarMax, Inc (KMX) Analysts See $0.97 EPS
- Seattle City Council OKs tax on soda, sugary drinks
- Wallace to become 1st black driver in Cup race since 2006
- GB: début du vote pour les législatives
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) — Trending Stock Analysis
- Ravens Sign Two New Cornerbacks, Release Kyle Arrington
- Analysts Expect Williams Companies Inc (WMB) to Announce $0.18 Earnings Per Share
- Oscar De La Hoya: Mayweather-McGregor is 'Going to Suck'