"I'm not thinking about selling Belotti", he said at a promotional event in Milan, reports Gazzetta dello Sport.
Manchester United have been dealt yet another setback in their search for a new striker as Torino insist they are planning to keep Andrea Belotti for next season.
The 23-year-old has been linked with a move to Manchester United after their pursuit of Antoine Griezmann ended earlier this month, with Belotti having scored 26 goals for mid-table Torino during the 2016-17 Serie A campaign.
Madrid apparently want a whopping £78m for Morata, while the release clause on Belotti's contract with Torino is an astronomical £100m, but it would be a surprise if the Italians were really expecting to sell for that much.
New photos emerge of Omran Daqneesh, the viral Syrian survivor
The family refused large amounts of money offered by domestic and worldwide media outlets to tell their story, his father said. The reporter Kinana Allouche who conducted the interview posted the pictures of Omran on her Facebook account.
"To be honest, no [I don't feel I am worth it]", Belotti was reported as saying by ESPN.
Sporting director Gianluca Petrachi suggested the Rossoneri could succeed in their quest if they "paid up" but Cairo insists his club are not looking to sell their star man.
"If someone brings the €100m then I would have to let him go".
"If a club were to come to us with a big offer, we would have to consider it".
United made an enquiry last week and, while they were not given a firm "no", the Old Trafford club were told that a deal with Chelsea is very close.
- Seattle City Council OKs tax on soda, sugary drinks
- Betsy DeVos Says "Meh" To Protecting LGBTQ Students
- Analysts Expect Williams Companies Inc (WMB) to Announce $0.18 Earnings Per Share
- S Africa opposition suspends ex-leader Zille over tweet
- Rahul Gandhi will become Congress chief by 2017 end, says PL Punia
- IOS 11 allows one device to easily share WiFi with others
- You Can Download Puzzler 'Monument Valley 2' Right Now
- (DVAX) Lowered to Strong Sell at ValuEngine
- Trump says look past turmoil and re-engage Russia: Tillerson
- Wallace to become 1st black driver in Cup race since 2006