"I'm not thinking about selling Belotti", he said at a promotional event in Milan, reports Gazzetta dello Sport.
Manchester United have been dealt yet another setback in their search for a new striker as Torino insist they are planning to keep Andrea Belotti for next season.
The 23-year-old has been linked with a move to Manchester United after their pursuit of Antoine Griezmann ended earlier this month, with Belotti having scored 26 goals for mid-table Torino during the 2016-17 Serie A campaign.
Madrid apparently want a whopping £78m for Morata, while the release clause on Belotti's contract with Torino is an astronomical £100m, but it would be a surprise if the Italians were really expecting to sell for that much.
Oscar De La Hoya: Mayweather-McGregor is 'Going to Suck'
But that point is moot considering the amount of money the fight is expected to draw as a special attraction. Oscar De La Hoya heard Dana White loud and clear. "Obviously he says my fight sucks".
"To be honest, no [I don't feel I am worth it]", Belotti was reported as saying by ESPN.
Sporting director Gianluca Petrachi suggested the Rossoneri could succeed in their quest if they "paid up" but Cairo insists his club are not looking to sell their star man.
"If someone brings the €100m then I would have to let him go".
"If a club were to come to us with a big offer, we would have to consider it".
United made an enquiry last week and, while they were not given a firm "no", the Old Trafford club were told that a deal with Chelsea is very close.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation ex-head Comey accuses Trump administration of defaming him, telling 'lies'
- Saharanpur violence: Key accused Chandrashekhar arrested
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) — Trending Stock Analysis
- Trump says look past turmoil and re-engage Russia: Tillerson
- Analysts Expect Williams Companies Inc (WMB) to Announce $0.18 Earnings Per Share
- (DVAX) Lowered to Strong Sell at ValuEngine
- GB: début du vote pour les législatives
- IOS 11 allows one device to easily share WiFi with others
- 1000 injured in panic after soccer game
- New photos emerge of Omran Daqneesh, the viral Syrian survivor