William Boucher has been charged with three counts of misdemeanor battery after footage shows the 23-year-old going on a racist rant outside of a Chicago Starbucks after getting coffee on his suit.
"Calling people. racist slurs, when I was coming into work I was not expecting to see that", Torres said.
Video of part of the incident shows a white man spitting at a black man, telling him his children are "disposable vermin" and calling a second black man a slave. "Do not talk to me!" at a black man and others inside and later outside the crowded Starbucks.
It wasn't immediately clear who spilled the coffee.
According to WLS Chicago, the incident happened at about 2:30PM Tuesday (June 7) on West Lake Street in the Chicago Loop.
Boucher also referred to the man as livestock and suggested he should be tagged with a bar code involving his Social Security number.
GOP Senators: Sessions Will Stay Loyal to Trump
The White House has still not said publicly whether or not the President retains confidence in his attorney general. Sessions was visiting to speak at a conference of leaders in USA attorneys offices who oversee appeals.
When Boucher hurls a loogie at the Black man recording him, the two begin to scuffle before the fight is broken up. Boucher yells at one man, who is also videotaping him, and spits on the 30-year-old man and a 34-year-old woman. Get on all fours!
The man who Boucher allegedly spat on helped detain Boucher until police arrived, police said.
At different points in the heated situation, Boucher yelled, "Your children are disposable vermin!" and "Get on all fours right now! You do not deserve to walk on two legs!"
The older man, identified as only a 59-year-old, had to be taken to a nearby hospital for an eye injury.
In the store, a Starbucks employee appears to intervene, standing between Boucher and the unidentified man. Shortly after, he was seen punching another unidentified man, who fell to the ground, CNN reported.
Bystanders then tackled Boucher and held him until police arrived and arrested him.
- Rights activists in Paris protest Putin visit
- Which states have joined the climate alliance that commits to Paris agreement?
- Comey Testimony Highlights Need for Independent Investigation
- Un parlement sans majorité absolue — Royaume-Uni
- UK Police Release All Detained Over London Terror Act Without Charges
- President Trump's Lawyer Made a Mistake in Describing James Comey's Testimony
- Stunning blow for May in United Kingdom exit poll
- 'Wonder Woman' has biggest film opening ever for female director
- Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition Arriving For Nintendo Switch
- Damaging Comey revelations exert pressure on Trump presidency