It appears, barring something historic and entirely unbelievable happening, that the Cavs will fall to the Warriors in four or five games, giving Golden State its second title in three years and validating Kevin Durant's decision this past offseason. The 32-year-old could preferably be signing with the Los Angeles Lakers or the Los Angeles Clippers during the 2018 free agency. Jalen Rose said on ESPN's "First Take" that he expects James to head out West, and ESPN's Rachel Nichols said on "Pardon My Take" that she wouldn't be surprised if James eventually went to one of the L.A. teams. But leave Cleveland? Sure, James has made good on his promise to deliver a title to Believeland, but there is no doubt the competitor in James wants to see if he can get to the mountain top once more.
- James owns a house in Los Angeles and has started a production company. Once you factor in another year of development for their young core, add their draft pick this summer, toss in signing Paul George next summer, then add LeBron, suddenly it's a roster with a blend of impact players on cheap contracts and veterans ready to win now. That's more than all but a handful of all-time players, with only Dirk Nowitzki (54,568) ahead of him among active players (assuming Nowitzki will be back for the 2017-18 season, as planned).
Mathews joy as Sri Lanka rock India
We are playing against a champion side. "We have addressed the guys and have asked them to be ruthless and finish games off". For the Lankan lions Kusal Mendis scored 89 and then skipper Angelo Mathews finished the match with unbeaten 52.
Signing with the Clippers, however, could allow him to play with his superstar friends. The King James castle in LA isn't too far from the Staples Center and James, already deeply involved in the entertainment business, is a natural fit for Hollywood - a next-gen Kobe. The New York Knicks have not been shy about their attempts to trade Anthony, and the Clippers might be his most likely destination, according to reports. In dramatic fashion, James did just that last season. In the Easter Conference, no team is close to competing with the Cavs. NBA Trade rumors are suggesting that LeBron James could be considering a move away from Cleveland.
- Spicer: Trump's Tweets Are 'Official Statements By The President'
- Manchester City and Chelsea 'pressuring' Juventus to sell €50m rated star
- A hung Parliament in Britain after Theresa May loses majority
- Trump's lawyer accuses Comey of perjury
- Election result: Make economy top of agenda, businesses say
- SNP's Westminster leader Robertson ousted in third loss to Conservatives
- Ariana Grande and others spread the love during One Love Manchester concert
- Global Display Controller Market Research Report Forecast 2017
- "He's just new to this": Paul Ryan defends Trump's behavior around Comey
- Microsoft to shut down its Docs.com file-sharing site December 15