It appears, barring something historic and entirely unbelievable happening, that the Cavs will fall to the Warriors in four or five games, giving Golden State its second title in three years and validating Kevin Durant's decision this past offseason. The 32-year-old could preferably be signing with the Los Angeles Lakers or the Los Angeles Clippers during the 2018 free agency. Jalen Rose said on ESPN's "First Take" that he expects James to head out West, and ESPN's Rachel Nichols said on "Pardon My Take" that she wouldn't be surprised if James eventually went to one of the L.A. teams. But leave Cleveland? Sure, James has made good on his promise to deliver a title to Believeland, but there is no doubt the competitor in James wants to see if he can get to the mountain top once more.
- James owns a house in Los Angeles and has started a production company. Once you factor in another year of development for their young core, add their draft pick this summer, toss in signing Paul George next summer, then add LeBron, suddenly it's a roster with a blend of impact players on cheap contracts and veterans ready to win now. That's more than all but a handful of all-time players, with only Dirk Nowitzki (54,568) ahead of him among active players (assuming Nowitzki will be back for the 2017-18 season, as planned).
SNP's Westminster leader Robertson ousted in third loss to Conservatives
There were so many SNP MPs who had 10,000 or larger majorities who now find they are sitting on perhaps a dozen or just under 100. At first glance, the general election result doesn't look great for women - well, a couple of women in particular.
Signing with the Clippers, however, could allow him to play with his superstar friends. The King James castle in LA isn't too far from the Staples Center and James, already deeply involved in the entertainment business, is a natural fit for Hollywood - a next-gen Kobe. The New York Knicks have not been shy about their attempts to trade Anthony, and the Clippers might be his most likely destination, according to reports. In dramatic fashion, James did just that last season. In the Easter Conference, no team is close to competing with the Cavs. NBA Trade rumors are suggesting that LeBron James could be considering a move away from Cleveland.
- Carrie Underwood Might Have Enjoyed Predators' Game 4 Win More Than Anyone
- Thiem knocks Djokovic out of French Open
- Chelsea monitoring Riyad Mahrez as Antonio Conte considers wide options
- Manchester City and Chelsea 'pressuring' Juventus to sell €50m rated star
- Apple announces watchOS 4, new iPad Pro
- Constituency by constituency as they come in
- Qatar's leader won't accept Trump's White House invitation
- A hung Parliament in Britain after Theresa May loses majority
- Trump's lawyer accuses Comey of perjury
- Mathews joy as Sri Lanka rock India