And according to the Huddersfield Daily Examiner, it's fair to say they're not expected to achieve much.
The same action would continue in two halves of extra time, leaving both teams to settle the game with penalties.
Habsi thanked his fans in United Kingdom and Oman and said, "To all our dear fans and supporters, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for being with us throughout the season".
Christopher Schindler stepped up to send Huddersfield into the top flight for the first time since 1972, leading to wild celebrations on the field and in the stands.
"This is a very hard competition, and my thoughts are with the other three teams [in the play-offs] as well".
Mooy has had a great season at Huddersfield, and was expected to play in the Premier League regardless of whether or not Huddersfield won promotion.
Should Trump's state visit to the United Kingdom be canceled?
Following Kahn's statement to the press, President Trump, again, sent out a tweet criticizing London's first Muslim mayor. Prime Minister Theresa May called Trump's comments "wrong".
Reading were beaten 4-3 on penalties after Liam Moore and Jordan Obita missed spot-kicks following a tense 0-0 draw at Wembley. I am a small part of this club and it is the players that need to do it - to give us success.
It was a heartbreaking end to an incredible season for Reading, who were just as unfancied as Huddersfield at the start but ended up finishing third in Jaap Stam's first year as a manager. At the moment, it is hard but you need to take this experience into the next occasion.
"I think around Christmas I thought we have a real chance to come into the playoffs".
The remark spurred on Huddersfield as they enjoyed a historic season, and Holloway's comments were at the forefront of Wagner's mind when he spoke in his post-match interview.
"I have a contract and I'm very happy here", said the Dutchman.
The Queens Park Rangers manager boldly stated the Terriers would drop down into League One, however they exceeded everyone's expectations by being promoted to the Premier League.
"He is maybe a hero in this town and I don't think that he will move club".
- Diego Costa not wanted at Chelsea
- Trump n'a jamais exigé de Comey sa "loyauté", dit son avocat
- Ikea envisage de faire livrer ses meubles par d'autres entreprises
- Austria's Thiem makes short work of Tomic in Paris
- Murray wary of in-form Wawrinka ahead of French Open semi-final showdown
- House intel subpoenas Trump's personal attorney
- Under oath, Comey details Trump's 'lies' and Russian Federation threat
- Le brésilien Natura reprend The Body Shop — L'Oréal
- Windows 10 Mobile Build 15222 is now available for download with improvements
- Wilson could return for Predators in Game 5 of Cup Final