LeBron James finished with 39 points, 11 rebounds and nine assists.
The Cavaliers see it as must-win game as well.
Let's face it, Cleveland knows what it will get from the top of the roster. Kevin Love has averaged 21.0 points and 14.0 rebounds - he had a franchise-playoff-record 21 rebounds in Game 1. And Kyrie Irving, despite struggles with consistency, is still giving 21.5 points per game through two games. "He's been an fantastic player in this league for a long time, and he senses this is his time, his moment, his team".
Tristan Thompson was dominant in the Finals last season but has struggled to find his floater around the rim and has been dwarfed on the boards - an area he typically thrives.
Former Greek PM Lucas Papademos injured in letter bomb explosion
He was being treated for superficial wounds to his abdomen and a deeper injury to his right leg from the blast. Papademos' coalition in 2012 negotiated a massive write-down of the country's privately-held debt.
"You lose 3-1 when you're up 3-1 and that's definitely tough", he said.
The best way of avoiding another meltdown? Winning 89 percent of your games in the National Basketball Association, with all the road-trips and back-to-backs and parity (even the bad teams typically have an All-Star), is quite a feat.
As the ball hung in the air, his plan to win a championship, Golden State's grip on the series, Cleveland's last-gasp attempt to defend its title, all of it was on the line. We are 3-0. We feel like this is a different team not just because of personnel but because of our accumulative experience over the last few years in the playoffs.
Now, it goes without saying that Golden State wants to win. But destroying the Cavs would leave them defeated and battered on the verge of a sweep.
The Warriors are a ideal 14-0 so far in the postseason, and they seem intent on revenge after giving up a 3-1 lead to the Cavs in last year's Finals.
James' infamous comments at Miami's ill-conceived pep rally that celebrated the Heat's Big 3 were being thrown back in his face.
- Brexit Remains Certain Despite Surprising UK Election Results - Paris
- Taylor Swift to Spotify: You belong with me
- United Kingdom election: Hung Parliament as Theresa May fails to gain majority
- Comey says circumstances in firing him is confusing
- Nebraska, Iowa lawmakers largely avoid commenting on substance of Comey's testimony
- Puerto Rico Declares End of Zika Epidemic, Travel Warnings Remain
- Comey callout of Trump lies hurts dealmaking hopes
- Comey testimony: Donald Trump Jr. decries 'one big witch hunt'
- Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X ETF (FAZ) Declines 1.17% for Jun 8
- Sheriff David Clarke Request Arrest of Rude Traveller if He's 'an A**hole'