He is 6/4 with SkyBet and evens with Ladbrokes to be David Moyes' successor, while he was priced at 25/1 last night.
Moyes was unhappy with one of Sparks' questions and said to her: "You were just getting a wee bit naughty at the end there, so just watch yourself".
Sparks asked Moyes if having the club owner Ellis Short present at the game added more pressure on him with his club was facing relegation.
Accusations de viol et évacuation des spectateurs à l'opéra de Rouen
Les manifestants ont "lancé dans le public des tracts dénonçant des agissements suspects du metteur en scène, Laurent Laffargue". Les spectateurs étaient venus assister à une représentation de La Bohème de Puccini , sur une mise en scène de Laurent Laffargue.
Moyes issued an apology after the video came to light shortly thereafter.
The FA deemed the former Black Cats boss's remarks were improper/or threatening and/or brought the game into disrepute.
The Scot denied the charge in March, but it was proven by an Independent Regulatory Commission hearing and has been hit with a £30,000 fine. Since then, though, he's gone through disastrous stints at Manchester United, Real Sociedad and Sunderland.
Moyes resigned as manager of Sunderland last month after the northeast club were relegated from the Premier League.
- Nebraska, Iowa lawmakers largely avoid commenting on substance of Comey's testimony
- LeBron James weighs in on the fairness of this Warriors 'super team'
- Trump's social media director admonished for political tweet
- Trump says comic should be ashamed for severed head video
- Agent confirms Serie A starlet has an agreement with AC Milan
- L'Arabie publie une liste de "terroristes" soutenus par le Qatar
- Brexit Remains Certain Despite Surprising UK Election Results - Paris
- Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X ETF (FAZ) Declines 1.17% for Jun 8
- Dubs win Game 3 behind fourth quarter comeback
- California Senators Question Former FBI Director Comey On Trump And Russia