McMillen said he kept quiet on The End is Nigh until close to release because he's sick of announcing games that never make it to market.
What's Propelling Diebold Incorporated (NYSE:DBD) After Higher Shorts Reported?
Gamco Investors Inc Et Al decreased Tenneco Inc (NYSE:TEN) stake by 18,980 shares to 669,442 valued at $41.82 million in 2016Q4. Three research analysts have rated the stock with a hold rating and five have assigned a buy rating to the stock.
The trailer features the game's protagonist, a blob-like creature named Ash who is described as "one of few "things" that have "survived" the "end of the world". Follow Ash as he flops his way through a future of pain and suffering. The player's job is to help him literally make a friend out of all the parts and pieces of people he finds. You can check out the teaser trailer below, or a collection of screenshots by clicking on the image. But that's OK because you are probably already dead anyway. It's also worth noting that the game cartridges you pick up come packed with playable mini-games, which have their own achievements.
The End is Nigh will launch on July 12th on Steam, with eventual releases planned for Nintendo Switch and "possibly more consoles later". All in all seems fairly interesting so if you're a fan of adventure platformers you may want to keep an eye on this one. "I'm extremely proud of what we've accomplished with this game, it embodies aspects of basically every game I've ever created and I'm super excited to see what you guys think".
- Volume Moving the Tape For Jupiter Fund Management PLC (JUP.L)
- Business leaders express concern about promises in BC NDP Green agreement
- Philippine airstrike kills 11 soldiers in 'friendly fire'
- Man kicked by cops undergoing surgery for burns
- Kershaw pitches Dodgers past Strasburg, Nationals 2-1
- Uber dismisses 20 staffers after harassment claim
- British Police Search Address In London Bridge Attack Probe
- In Response To Trump's Tweets, Some US Envoys Push Back - Diplomatically
- Microsoft Confirms Acquisition of Cybersecurity Firm Hexadite
- Apple's iOS 11 update ends support for iPhone 5 and 5C