Five-time Ballon d'Or victor Lionel Messi could miss Argentina's friendly against Singapore on Tuesday (Jun 13) at the Singapore Sports Hub, according to an Argentinian media report.
Police release remaining people arrested after London attack without charge
British police say Zaghba was an Italian citizen of Moroccan dissent, was living in East London at the time of the attack. A minute's silence was observed in Britain at 11 a.m. local time (1000 GMT) in memory of those killed during the attack.
Messi's current contract expires at the end of June 2018 and negotiations over the new contract have dragged on for several months, raising fears than he could be tempted away by a big-money offer from another club.
Lionel Messi has revealed he would like to stay at Barcelona until the end of his career, as speculation grows the prolific No. 10 will commit his future to the Blaugrana by signing a new contract set to run until 2021. With that Barcelona clearly want to ward off potential suitors for a player who is expected to be a vital part of the new Valverde era.
Messi, now away on worldwide duty with Argentina, added: "We would have liked to have achieved more. In this regard, this season I felt like I did in previous years".
- Véhicules autonomes: Transdev s'allie à Delphi
- It looks like Ibrahimovic's Man United future has been decided
- Cholera cases in Yemen pass 100000
- Trump Lashes out at London's Mayor, Again
- This is us: Earliest fossils of our species found in Morocco
- The Finals Are Too Fast, Too Furious for the Cavs
- Iran leader shrugs off IS attacks in Tehran
- Prominent Runner: Tailored Brands, Inc. (TLRD)
- Universal's 'The Mummy' kicks off push for new film universe
- Vladimir Putin wonders if USA hackers framed Russian Federation during presidential election