Five-time Ballon d'Or victor Lionel Messi could miss Argentina's friendly against Singapore on Tuesday (Jun 13) at the Singapore Sports Hub, according to an Argentinian media report.
" "Travaille-t-on (vraiment) mieux dans la " French tech " ?
Le bureau en est l'instrument: il devient une "place de village", lieu de vie sociale et de construction de l'identité collective. En ligne de mire, les espaces informels: terrasses, jardins, cafétérias, espaces détente... de quoi " phosphorer à toute heure ".
Messi's current contract expires at the end of June 2018 and negotiations over the new contract have dragged on for several months, raising fears than he could be tempted away by a big-money offer from another club.
Lionel Messi has revealed he would like to stay at Barcelona until the end of his career, as speculation grows the prolific No. 10 will commit his future to the Blaugrana by signing a new contract set to run until 2021. With that Barcelona clearly want to ward off potential suitors for a player who is expected to be a vital part of the new Valverde era.
Messi, now away on worldwide duty with Argentina, added: "We would have liked to have achieved more. In this regard, this season I felt like I did in previous years".
- 33 alleged Russian mobsters indicted in criminal scheme
- Trump accuses London Mayor Khan of "pathetic excuse" over attack statement
- Seth Smith, Manny Machado homers help Baltimore Orioles edge Boston Red Sox
- Cholera cases in Yemen pass 100000
- Prominent Runner: Tailored Brands, Inc. (TLRD)
- Patty Jenkins Is Attached To Direct Wonder Woman 2
- It looks like Ibrahimovic's Man United future has been decided
- Trump Lashes out at London's Mayor, Again
- This is us: Earliest fossils of our species found in Morocco
- South Korea: North Korea fires several short-range missiles